Haruhi Hunting: ARG hinting at new Haruhi content?

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by KeybladeSpirit, May 26, 2014.

1. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Source

For those who don't feel like reading the whole article, here's the gist of it.

There are 707 pieces of Haruhi artwork with special identifiers on them hidden all around Japan. When found, a photograph can be uploaded to the official Haruhi webisite which will then update to show how many pictures have been found. When all 707 are uploaded, something special will happen. There will also be a video released on June 1st describing more about the game.

Personally, I'm hoping this will lead to the announcement of Volume 12, but based on the photos already on the website, it looks like it'll be (a) related to the anime and (b) totally new content, not an adaptation of any existing content. This is all speculation on my part, though.

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I thought I heard earlier that they were going to make an anime adaption of The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan; maybe that's it?

3. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Maybe, but I doubt it. That's already been confirmed for a while and if you look at the website, none of the preview pictures seem to have anything to do with it.