.hack//The World R:2 Chapter 1-Mourning Sunset

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Oct 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

The World R:2 or Revision 2 is the successor to The World. In 2015, a fire destroyed most of The World's game data, so CC Corp quickly began work on a replacement. By splicing together the remaining data from The World with another game they were working on, they created R:2. It was released on Christmas Eve, 2015. However, fans of The World disliked the change as they were unable to transfer their character data to The World R:2, and many referred to the launch as "Goddess's Death". Despite this, the game goes on to sell 12 million copies, though still failing compared to its predecessor's 20 million copies sold. Chaos rules, but there was a bigger problem. History always repeats itself.

Rules:
    -No Spamming-Spam is total nonsense with no point to the topic an hand.
    -No God-moding (with the exeptions of mods wiping the floor with normal Godmoders)-God-moding is making your character invinsible.
    -No Powerplaying- Powerplaying is controling another's character without permission.
    -Stay within the registration limits-I won't accept it otherwise.
    -No, you cannot have people from the .hack series- Completely original!!!
    -Yes, pics of other characters besides .hack ones can be used- Only fair.

Classes:
    Adept Rogue
    Blade Brandier
    Macabre Dancer
    Edge Punisher
    Flicker Reaper
    Harvest Cleric
    Lord Partizan
    Shadow Warlock
    Steam Gunner
    Tribal Grappler
    Twin Blade
    (NEW!) Dual Gunner

Epitaph Phases (Once clamed, can't be claimed by someone else):
    Skieth, Terror of Death
    Innis, Mirage of Deciet
    Magus, The Propagation
    Fidchell, The Prophet
    Gorre, The Machinator
    Macha, The Temptress
    Tarvos, The Avenger
    Corbenik, The Rebirth

Register:

Username:
    Title (Optional):
    Level:
    Class:
    Weapon:
    Armor: (head, body, hands, legs)
    Design (Apperence):
    Skills:
    Epitaph (Optional, you can choose to be a normal player):
    Status (Living, Comatose, AIDA, or AI):
    Chronicles:

2. Drunken Roxas Destiny Islands Resident

Username:Zangetsu
    Title:
    Level:1
    Class:Adept Rouge
    Weapon:Cythe
    Armor: Same armour as in the Design
    Design :http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m193/Drunken_Roxas/AdeptRouge.jpg
    Skills:Instead of running he can slide (Like Wisdom form)
    Epitaph: -none
    Chronicles:Came into game to help friend who got stuck in game because he was making it but therefore got stuck in game himself he has been in game for a long time since they started making it

3. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Username: Thanatos
    Title: The Terror of Death
    Level: 1
    Class: Adept Rouge
    Weapon: ............ He's an Adapt Rouge, so, a lot........
    Armor: Black Hood, Elite Cloak, Dark Pyrotex, Shadow Boots
    Design (Apperence):
    [​IMG]
    Skills: Basic skills of all the classes
    Epitaph: Skeith
    Chronicles: A young middle schooler who started playing The World R:2. He had recieved some upgrade software from CC Corp so he had more designing options with his character and a few other improvements, so he chose Adapt Rouge and the software allowed him to obtain all the classes, including a new class not released as of yet (Dual Gunner). Unfortuniently, something lurked inside The World, waiting for a host.

4. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Username: Sylance
    Title: The avenger
    Level: 1
    Class: Adept Rogue (Adept Rogue sounds cool.)
    Weapon: (Various kinds.)
    Armor: A black bandanna on his head (3 green bangs coming from the front), black fingerless gloves, black boots with slight screws around. Black baggy pants, black leather like jacket.
    Appearance: Described above.
    Skills:( Skills from other classes as he levels up.)
    Epitaph: Tarvos
    Chronicles: A teenage boy arond the age of 16. When he first heard about the world R:2, he didn't really care about it. Though, he became curious and began to play the game. His character technically resembles who he is behind the mask.

5. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Oh, thank God!

Finally! :) Glad to see someone join. Two or one more person?

6. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

That'd be quick. How about one?

7. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

......................... Still waiting.

8. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Ok? Well, I'm sort of getting impatient.... but whatever.

9. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Fine, let's get started.

[​IMG]

Thanatos transmits in. "Whoa! These graphics are so realistic!" He walks around for a while. He clicks on the tutoral button. "................. Ok, I guess I can learn this." He walks to the Chaos Gate and chooses the random option. "Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground!" His character dissappears and forms into a blue orb. It shoots straight up into the sky.

[​IMG]

He warps in front of the cathedral doors. "Oh, holy crap. What're the chances of this?" Thanatos walks inside. He stares at the empty platform with a scar on it. "Is something supposed to be there?" He spots the chains. "Eight broken chains? What's the point of this area?" He takes out his scythe. "Hmm, I'll just sit here then."

10. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

"Ok. Username .... Sylance." he muttered. His character appeared in a town full of people. "Whoa! This is.....so real!" he yelled. He walked towards the chaos gate and looked at it. "Spectacular!! Oh man! I never knew this game was so..... awesome!" There was a commotion going around about what they seemed to have named P.k. Also known as Player killers.

"Hmm... oh well. Not my problem." he said. Little did he know that shady characters were stalking him. Waiting for the right moment to strike.

11. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

OOC (Out Of Character): Oh, I forgot to ask, what classes did you pick?

12. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

What do you mean?

13. Drunken Roxas Destiny Islands Resident

"What a stupid game......god I have to test everything oh well. Username...erm...Zangetsu....class....Adept Rouge they look pretty cool..Ok Launch" He apeared in the game and laughed "Wow this looks....this looks pretty cool...Tutorial nyah i might as well"He clicked on the tutorial button and soon finished it.... he spotted someone called Sylance and soon someone called "Player Killer" folowing him "Ha this should be fun to watch" Soo he began slowly folowing him.

(Im not trying to be harsh this is just my character)

14. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

As he walked towards the gate, he felt as if he was being stalked. He swiftly turned around and spotted nothing out of the ordinary. "Hmph....weird." he muttered. The avatar slowly approached the gate and a screen popped up. "Hmm.... umm....how about,.... Celestial, heavenly, garden..." he said. He was warped into this blank room where flowers of all sorts appeared.

There was white grass and it almost looked like he was in a heavenly forest. "Wow....this is.... huh?" he paused and turned around. Another character began to slowly walk towards him. He said "Heh. You're a noob right? Of course you are." He took slow steps backwards as he was beginning to feel a bit intimidated. "Wh-what do you want from me?" he asked.

"Uh....how about the fact that I want to kill you? heh...stupid noob." he told him. "K-kill me?!" he exclaimed.

15. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Thanatos warped out of the area. A screen pops up on his computer. "Celestial Heavenly Garden?" He warps there immediently and slashes the PK. "................. So THAT's the button." Thanatos summons his sword and impails it inside the PK's body. "Stupid noob, eh? You got beat by a noob, so what's that make you?"

16. sankai Merlin's Housekeeper

Hope its not too late to join.

Username:Sankai
    Title (Optional):
    Level:1
    Class:Adept Rouge(Flick Reaper(starter)/Dual Gunner)
    Weapon:Headstone Carver(FR Weapon)
    Ragnarok(DG)
    Armor: (head, body, hands, legs)QuickWit Glasses, twilight cloak , Shadow Gloves, Coordinator Boots
    Design (Apperence):slim, light chocolate complextion. Dreads hang down covering one eye. Wears little glasses. tight black shirt with blue wave marks and a white light chest armor w/ a collar over the top part of the shirt. Has belts wrapped around arms and dangling off to sides. black gloves. Tri-edge style belt, black and white baggy pants, lowcut baggy pants
    Skills: Cross Fury, Buster Blaze, Stunt Blaster, Caster Shell, Harvest Season, Twin Sickle, Shadow Well, Machinegunn Charge
    Epitaph: Machinator
    Chronicles: Once a tutor of those new to the game, he now wanders the world, after an incident that rendered one of his students unconcious for a number of days. A respected player, known for his good advice and helpfullness, he also has him immature side, which clashes with his normal wise self. He mostly plays so but welcomes others into his party. Many find his personality confusing, as at one moment he can be analytical and at the next, playful.

17. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

:eek: Haseo's using data drain!!! Ah, you could just say Magus.

18. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

He gasped at the sight. "Wha-what just happened?" he asked the guy. Everything happened so fast and with the fear and everything. He sighed with relief as he was not gonna die. "Thanks.....uh.....rrmmm.....what's you name?" he asked.

19. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

"Thanatos, I'm a newbie. It make you wonder how I beat him." He reaches in his pocket. "Here you go." Sylance obtains Thanatos' Member Address. "Now, your turn."

UPDATE-Corbenik phase avalible.

20. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Obtaining Thanatos member adress, he returns the favor. "Ok. Cool. Here you go." he said as he hands Thanatos his own member adress. "You know. I'm a newbie too. Maybe you can teach me how to do what you just did." he replied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.