Guess I'll be leaving

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Labrys, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Labrys King's Apprentice

Some of you might know me, I'm pretty much the guy who came up with the idea of this http://www.kh-vids.net/threads/the-kh13-invaders.136216/ I am truly guilty of this action.
    Anywho I fell that I have been doing some pretty stupid things and it kinda attracted many members attention the negative way. I feel that I have done wayy too many idiotic choices and know the right thing to do. It's high time I leave before I do something that I might regret. I'm honestly sorry for the things I've done or said. I apologize Nate River , Below 61, and all the Kh 13 members. I am truly sorry for embarrassing the kh13 community itself by making the idea of creating that thread and inviting some of the members here. I actually thought you all would have got along well, my intentions were good I rest assure you that. But all that ended in failure. For that I take all the blame for what happened.

Anywho I might be gone for good or I'll be taking a break for two-three months (Depends how much people like me)
    Nice meeting you all I had fun goodbye~
    P.s sorry Mono you're going to have to do the RP without me.

2. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Aw, bro, don't go man. You shouldn't pay attention to them. I know for a fact a lot of members dislike me, but that hasn't stopped me.

Anyway, I'll miss you. Take care and come back soon.

3. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Haters gonnan hate don't listen to them.

4. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

You don't need to worry about what they think. If they dislike you then they do but nothing to worry about. You'll still have your friends.

5. coolwings Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

Hey, I thought I came up with the KH13 invaders thing?

6. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Of all the stupid reasons to leave, and I should know I used to be a attention whore constantly saying I was gonna leave for stupid reasons. So you made a mistake we all do that. You said your intentions were pure well that is good enough for me. I believe your decision is stupid but I'll respect it if you really want to stick with it. After all we all have our haters but we don't let them get us down. If you do take this break just know I'll be waiting for you to come back my friend.

7. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Its nothing to leave over, and it wasn't your fault. There were others involved as well. Besides, its nothing to get worked up over. Just a wee bit of drama. Its not the first, and it won't be the last. Forget about it and move on.

8. Chevalier Crystal Princess

To be perfectly honest---these 'invaders' were just actually having fun and not taking jabs at anyone or anything before the dumbutts at KHV decided to annoy them.

So yeah, some of the members who replied in that thread can suck major butt sometimes. But not everyone is like that. Not everything is worth leaving over. People should learn from this, and if they don't, they'll eventually get banned? There's only so much **** a person can smear before the banhammer squishes them, ya know? >:3

I do think, however, that you shouldn't jump at everything that is said. It comes off as if you're fighting. Not everything merits that a thread turns into some war due to some snide comment. Fighting will just make things worse.

As I said, it's not worth leaving over. It happens, you can't control how maturely (or immaturely, in this case) people act. You can only respond for your own actions.

9. C This silence is mine

Oh don't leave because of some ******s from this place. If they're being difficult, then just ignore them. You have every right to be around here, you have friends. Just go together with them and make a stand. However, if you really want to leave then that's your choice. Farewell in that case.

10. Splodge Twilight Town Denizen

Just because of one thread that doesn't mean everybody hates you, everyone here has told you to stay, that means people still like you. Every body goes through rough patches, and you have just encountered them, like The Hero Of Time said,

11. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

I don't think you should care how other people view you. What they say doesn't matter. As long as you're not doing anything against the rules, who cares? I'm just gonna say be you, and don't ever try to be someone you're not. At any rate, if you still want to go through with this, i'm sorry to see you go. Hope you come back soon ^^

12. Llave Superless Moderator

I hope I'm not a dumbutt D:

Do what you feel is best, but make sure you don't regret your decision. That's far worse than ruffling up some feathers of a few people on here. I thought it was a cute thread, the intention of it anyways.

13. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

don't leave man then it'll just be me and oda being bored and not you coming with ideas

14. Madoka Merlin's Housekeeper

Aw, you shouldn't leave because of something like that. D: Mistakes happen, and you learn from them.. It's not entirely your fault, others were involved, too. :/ I don't know you very well, but I wish you good luck. Take care. :)

I'm from kh13, but you didn't invite me over. xD I've been thinking of coming back to this community. o3o

15. Silent Wings Destiny Islands Resident

You shouldn't leave because of a mistake, we all make them and learn from them just like what Madoka said. I actually like the community here and I hope I stay here and enjoy the website just like with KH13 :)

You are a good person and very wonderful, and I wish you the best :)

16. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

WHAT?!
    Get your butt back here.

Seriously though, no one cares. There's too many people on here to remember what stupid thing one member did. Give it a week, we'll forget. We'd much rather have you here, making mistakes and having fun than being offline feeling like we don't like you. You admitted your mistake, apologized and they were good intentions anyways. We forgive you, now get online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.