Greetings Old Friends its good ol' Docyx no15

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Kaidron Blaze, Nov 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    Greetings. Names Docyx No15 returning alive from the real world.
    I haven't been active on this site for about three years, if not more. But as so often happens when your up late and watching old cartoons, you get nostalgic. So I thought I would see if my old stomping ground was still going.
    Surprised as I was you're all still here ^.=.^
    I hope to become active once again, recover lost connections and create new ones. Maybe this time I won't get in trouble so much from the powers that be ^.=.^'
    I also plan to request a name change from Docyx no15 to Kaidron Blaze, so if old friends come a knocking hopefully you can still find me.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Welcome back to KHV!

3. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

It's good to be back, awesome avatar btw, not often you seen that Yu-Gi-Oh card in play these days though

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

Thanks. Although this isn't permanent, just until I can request a name change on the ninth. Just celebrating Halloween.

5. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

That's right I remember, premium members are allowed to change their name once every few weeks almost forgot ^.=.^

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

Every two weeks, to be exact. And it goes from the time you request it, not the time it's changed.

You only need 187 messages to become a premium, so get to posting! :)

Also, since it's been a while, be sure to re-familiarize yourself with the rules. Staff has also changed. Current staff can be seen here.

7. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

Thanks for the heads up, I remember when I first joined, I was yelled at for necrobumping an old thread. Small question: I remember I had earned some pins before I left this site, were they removed due to my inactivity or is there a way to reclaim them?

8. Amaury Legendary Hero

Send a conversation to an administrator or a super moderator; they can help you.

9. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

Thanks again ^.=.^

10. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

I don't remember seeing you around but we must have bumped into each other at some point. Anyway welcome back, and though I think Amaury covered all the finer points of happiness, there's a few things around here that have changed (I know I was overwhelmed after coming back from a few years leave of absence) so feel free to ask any friends old or new for advice and assistance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.