Governer Spitzer Scandel

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Cin, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

Kind surprised this thread hasn't been posted yet.

So anyway, for those of you who don't know, The Governer of New York State was caught buying a 4000 dollar prostitute.

Discuss.

2. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

Yeah, I'm rather surprised too.

That man is so ridiculous.
    I find it really funny that he was responsible for cleaning up NY's prostitution rings and then gets busted in one himself.
    I pity his wife. I hear they've been married 21 years :< Sucks to be her right now...
    This pretty much kills any chance he had for becoming president. (I hear that there was talk of this)
    He will also be resigning shortly. (As he should)

3. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

Yeah, I heard he was planning to run next election.

And as for the 21 year marriage thing, apparently there's evidence of him buying prostitutes the whole time...XD

4. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

I laughed at the photo of him biting his lip while trying to admit to it. Really, this makes Clinton look like a saint, obvious "office" discrepancies aside.

5. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

Seriously? I hadn't heard this juicy piece of information yet...
    Damn, that really sucks! I wonder if she knew?

6. Singstar Traverse Town Homebody

I am glad that he is resigning. No one would have respect for him if he still is in the office. ANd they found the prostitute who traveled all the way from Manhatten to D.C. Wow, thats crazy....his wife must be livid.....

7. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

Well, she's still strong enough to stand next to him with a straight face while he admited to the country that he'd bought a woman for sexual pleasure.

8. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

I totally wouldn't stand up there next to him! He doesn't deserve that from her. He has completely betrayed her and their family. Yuckkkk

Thank goodness he resigned today.
    Good riddance.

9. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

I'm just sort of wondering who's next in line though. It's not like we have a Vice Governer.

10. Hissora ahurhurhur.

Considering that, she probably already knew.

11. The Great Gatz Chaser

It's the Lieutenant Governor David Paterson who will take the place of Spitzer.

12. Repliku Chaser

I think what annoys me about this, since I live in NY and we hear about it all the time, is that he was a hypocrite. I really can't say I'm against prostitution, though I personally wouldn't do it. There's a fine line to me between prostitution and some relationships I've had where people expect you to give them stuff for 'attention' etc and let's face it, can we watch a commercial around Xmas time that doesn't try to encourage someone to buy a girl jewelry? I feel as long as it's two consenting adults, well it's between them what they do. I also think that 'adultery' rules should be made more clear so that cheaters who waste someone's life by marrying them for positions in power to look better ought to be divorced from and get barely anything out of it.

I will never get why someone marries another person and still thinks they should be out screwing around. People don't -have- to get married anymore. But with him I can see his little reasonings. Too many politicians and religious figures marry to have prestige and positions. I find this to be more disgusting than I do prostitution any day. Mostly I feel bad for the wife who was betrayed and he apparently had done this for some time and liked his little Emperor's club deal.

Why I call him a hypocrite...he's one of the people who helped put away prostitutes for years while he's also been going to his high elite prostitute ring to do his thing and he's married. This is as big a hypocrite as I found Ted Haggard to be for preaching against gays and saying how bad they were and then finding out he's hooked up with a gay male prostitute. It just makes me want to reach out and slap some idiots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.