Good news to most

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Maka Albarn, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maka Albarn It's called love

I am going to be taking break for a very long time. I might come back, I may not. Things have just been complicated in my life (like anyone really cares) and so it's time to take a step back and figure out myself.

Thank you to most for being my friends for a temporary time. I rarely talk to anyone on the site anymore, but thanks for listening to me when I needed someone to just hear what I had to say for just a moment. I don't really have any shout outs to anyone, save those who stuck out with me since the beginning or have transformed from my enemies to my greatest friends.

You can always shoot me an email from my hotmail or find me on Skype if you feel like finding me.

Thanks for the good memories, and thanks for the bad ones too.

Peace out

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

I care about you, RD. Don't talk that way. :smile:

However, if you feel you'll benefit from a break, then by all means go for it. I understand how you feel. We've all had our moments.

Please come back to us soon! :smile:

3. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Take care, Maka. I wish you all the happiness in the world, you deserve it. Stay strong, I care about you.

We all need breaks here and there..

See you when you return, I'll be waiting.

4. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Aaw, Maka ;~; Of course we care!
    But sorry to see you go, I hope you can figure things out.

Best of luck to you!

5. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

It is never good news for a friend to go away :S
    I didn't really get to talk to you much, but I still care for you ^^
    I hope all turns good for you soon! Hope to see you back someday!
    Until then, best of luck to you!

6. Mysty Unknown

I didn't get to talk to you for very much, I honestly really wanted to talk with you more and become friends with you. I really enjoyed the small amount of time we did chat. I wish you the best of luck through this journey. Maybe you'll come back and everything will be okay. Best of luck Maka/ Rainbow Dash :)

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I know we barely talked, but I definitely will miss seeing you around. I really hope everything goes well and you get to comeback. Later RD!

8. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh my sweet dear, I hope you benefit very much from the break. It would be so grand if you were to return to us. But in the end, it is all your decision. I will miss you dearly and so will many others.
    You are a very kind and wonderful person. You are strong enough to clear what path you are on and I believe in you. Things can only get better when you are at your lowest.
    Take good care of yourself. Do not lose fate. Well all be here for you if you return. And I will love to talk to you if I can because you are so great.
    Much love to you and safe journey in your life. <3 You will forever be a good friend in my heart.

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Aww, Maka...

You're right that we never really talked, but you've always been such a good person. You deserve the best going forward and I can only hope that life treats you well. I wish you the best~

10. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I will be sad to see you go. I hope you find something more enjoyable elsewhere in your life.

One family.

11. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

I hope all gets sorted out for you and you find what your looking for. Peace be to you, take care, and hopefully to see you back here again one day.

12. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

How is this good news? To anyone? Worst news this week...

Anyways Maka, I hope things get better for you. We'll always be here if you ever want to come back! ^-^

13. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    I hope your problems get resolved and that you'll be happy. Without forcing yourself. You always cheer me up almost immediately as soon as I talk to you. I know that I'm not that close to you at all, since I don't know any of the issues you're facing, but I am a bit sad that we don't talk as often anymore. And it's mainly my fault. Take care of yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.