Birth by Sleep good level to take on keepers of the arena with terra?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Beucefilous, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

i'm having trouble beating keepers of the arena with terra so i was wondering, what's a good level to be at when doing this?
    here are my stats
    level: 51
    keyblade: ends of the earth
    commands: zantetsuken, magnega, limit storm, ars solum, dark firaga, curaga, curaga
    shotlock: chaos snake
    finisher: twisted hours
    i can't play online because i have no ethernet cable that can reach across my house to where it needs to be plugged in so i have to do this alone.
    thanks in advance

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Honestly with Terra being power focuesed, I didn't see much in the way of gains after level 50.

I would scratch Zantetsuken for though. You are probably damage capping by now (or close to it) so it won't really be anymore effective than other attacks.

What problems specifically are you having?

3. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

i uses zantetsuken to kill the buckle bruisers. and i'm mostly having trouble with the iron imprisoner IV, everything else i can beat with some difficulty

4. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Another Magnega or a Zero Gravaga makes very short work of them (when they're airborne the game doesn't register a shield)

Oh, and you might want to use a Group Curaga if ou have/can afford one. It makes the came think you're playing with friends and grants you more medals.

Iron Imprisoner III and IV are very similar, Dash like mad until you have an opening to Shotlock, heal as necessary, rinse and repeat.

Are you missing any abilities?

5. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

i didn't know that

well i don't have all the abilities but i have leaf bracer second chance and once more

6. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Well those were the critical ones I was looking for. Fire Screen would likely do you will too.

Unless Something else comes to mind the type of Dash you use is the last general thing I can think to have you look for. Don't use any off the offensive alterations for serious fights since they don't include frames of invincibility.

If you need more specific help I would need to know exactly what in the fight is giving you trouble. Are you unsure where his openings are? Is there a move you find particularly devastating? etc.

7. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

the biggest opening i've found is when he's summoning the cage. if there are others that'll help
    when he spins is the move i find particularly devastating. i've tried to dash away and avoid it but he's too fast

8. Llave Superless Moderator

hmm... well i don't remember exactly what level... but i'd say around 60. What difficulty are you on? I was also on a quest for making all the moves and leveling up all of the commands. So by the time i got to the Keepers of the Arena, I didn't have too much of a problem. But when you fight the final boss, make sure you know what he's going to do. He is somewhat predictable, but if you get to impatient, he will pack a punch!