{Good bye}

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by {Vena_Sera}_ The Anti{Saint}, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. {Vena_Sera}_ The Anti{Saint} King's Apprentice

Hey all of each one of yall, i may of not met you but i want to say bye and reconize some of my favorite friends. I need to go, I started in the old generation as Vincents dirge and i couldnt log in as that after a few months. then i made this account. so i knew alot of these older people.
    The new generation has came in and i thought i would leave and stop bugging people.

these are People i want to reconize

Larxel_lover: you were my family leader and i joined the family. i was never around that much but you always were happy when i was on and came in the thread. You were a good friend. im leaving but i still wish for you to lead the family.

La Sofa: my pal from the first day. You were there helping with sigs, making ideas, and other random stuff. you were my pink brother that i thought was a girl. but you would laugh.You could always help me and i was a sidekick.but bye

Spike: I know you left already but you were my true forum brother. you and me would be on at three am and would just pm wierd pics. my christmas eve was great thanks to you.

Nymph_of_Destiny: and o r a n g e: you both critized my work and helped me. Im sorry i am leaving and when i left because of my neck Nymph would reconize me for poetry.

RRMS: you seemed to be like a sister and helped out in my first rpg. you were the first one to join besides final Falling and he joined because he was in the same room as me. You will never leave my head.

The Entire Axlerific family: some of you i never met and i am sorry but i cant stay no longer. i joined the family. i wanted more friends. yall became the people i was looking for. sorry bye.

Every one i might come back every nowand then to say hi but all my friends from the start have almost left. so i am not going to try to make new ones. my head will stay in the past of this site because those seemed to be my favorite times here. i will be gone for good. i love you all.

bye bye. i will always think of yall.

2. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

nuuuuuuuuu!!!

aww crap.. there goes another member... T_T

we shall remember you!!! bye! come back if/when you're bored!

3. Shuhbooty moon child

D:

What's the work coming too?

Well, bye bye! We shall all miss you!! Hope to see you soon!

4. RRMS Gummi Ship Junkie

He even PM'd me, He's leaving for good
    Im remembered.
    ;-;
    I'll miss him.

5. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

Nooooooooooooo don't go D= *sob* Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

6. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

Hm, well I guess this is Good-Bye. See-ya, I'll always remember you on this site though! :D

7. {Vena_Sera}_ The Anti{Saint} King's Apprentice

guys, i read three pms about me leaving and i said i might stay but i left because most of the older members left and the noobs are taking over. i might stay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.