Request Gif for Signature request

Discussion in 'Art Shop' started by Jin, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Jin うごかないで

Now, I've been looking around a lot for a smooth high gif used in Hunter x Hunter 2011 Ending 1 Just awake.
    Oddly enough i've not been able to find any gifs for this anywhere.

around 2:08 - 2:12 preferably an endless gif with all of them running together but if possible do two versions, one with the full transition from the first one running by himself to the other 3 catching up with the first one. and one endless with all of them running looped. Hopefully can make it high quality and smooth please.

2. Llave Superless Moderator

Do you want the Japanese out as well? Because that's integrated with the video file and it's gonna be there. I mean I could crop it and see how it looks without it. gimme a few.

3. Jin うごかないで

Yeah, I actually tried to spend time finding a creditless version of it so i could get the full shot of the horizon but no dice with that so I used the highest quality one I could find :C

but if it's too much work or ruins the quality or anything just leave the text in until maybe I can find a creditless version

4. Llave Superless Moderator

Figures as soon as I need it, my youtube converter doesn't want to work.

If I can get it running, I'll give this my attention.

5. Jin うごかないで

Couldn't I convert the file for you then put it onto medishare or something? what format do you take?[DOUBLEPOST=1391704386][/DOUBLEPOST]Or can anyone else help me or talk me through Via Private message or skype on steps how to make a smooth gif like I always see on Tumblr? I have a decent enough computer I just don't know how to make gifs I do know it involves video files thats about it of course.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014