Ghosts- real? or Not?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Imiko, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

2. Marluxia13579 Twilight Town Denizen

But that's obviously fake! And I don't believe in ghosts. I've never seen anything to suggest that they exist. That's not to say that they don't, however.

3. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

4. Marluxia13579 Twilight Town Denizen

5. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

Ack! I'm scaring myself. -_-

6. Doukuro Chaser

Real or not that video was creepy. I do believe in ghosts but that's just me...

7. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

Ghosts are supernatural. Sorry. -_- Couldn't think of anything else to say. xD Anyways, I've scared myself now, so I'm going to to watch the Lion King and the Hercules. <3

8. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

There has already been a thread like this somewhere in the debate corner.Find it and post in that beside creating more threads.

9. TacoGrenade King's Apprentice

Ghosts are real. And they are not to be taken lightly.

10. len Gummi Ship Junkie

i don't have time to watch the video <_>

but ghosts are real and they exict and it was proven ....but they are invesible cause of there scary form
    and i heard that every ghost has a special power like some hots can fly ans some don't etc....
    is it true or not ?

umm some ghost harm people and some don't...ghost are just like people they have religeon and belifes as we do ..they sleep at day... and get out at 5-6 pm ,and they can take and hide our stuff when they get mad or something....

11. Hubba-Bubba-Bubbles Hollow Bastion Committee

xD I think i've watched that but i'm not watching it again it is freaky yes i do think Ghosts are real​

12. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Ghost are real i've seen them and i've started seeing them again recently.

13. len Gummi Ship Junkie

there's thiis funny theoy

when your in a dark place all alone or with some poeple you might see some forms moving or sitting ..they belived that they where ghosts which might be a high possibality or simply or imagination ^^

14. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Wow....O_O'
    *rubs his eyes*
    Spooky..^^;
    But i think thats fake, i do believe in Ghosts tho, you never know.
    How else would people come up with it, i mean there must be something that make the word ''Ghost'' in existinse.

15. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

yeah, some people think that ghosts are things in the corner of our eye in a dark place, but I see them in light darkness and even on the toilet (seriously)

And thanks for saying that basically I ain't no Hailey Joel Ozmet XD (jk)

16. Haseo Knight of Light

I think souls or spirits are real, but not ghosts.

17. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

I don't know if believe in or not.
    They are the manifestation of people's soul that remains in a specific place, waiting to find a new body.
    Some people, for example, can remember their past life when they live a moment in which their soul remembers the preceding body, and it cause the memoirs

18. len Gummi Ship Junkie

ghosts aren't lost or dead souls they are like human beings but with a bit of scary form that is invisible in our eyes , the souls can't roam the earth once there body is dead

and even if they do there called spirits

19. Cherry Berry Chaser

I think in a way these ghosts are real to a certain extent, and usually possesses a doll, am I correct? (e.g. Robert the doll... Search him on google, and you see a full history about the doll... o_o Damn he's creepy)

I think in a way, what we seem to treasure so much that has been around for ages, 100 years for example, and then suddenly you realise that some things go missing. It sometimes happens, however it depends on how old the objects they are possessing are.

20. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

In fact. We can't see them, because they are a sort of magnetic camp. if u watch some documentary, u see the people catching the ghosts with an object that notices the magnetism in a specific place