Garfield

Discussion in 'Literature' started by HellKitten, Mar 2, 2008.

1. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

How come nobody posted this? lol. Garfield is like the best oldtime lazy cat. Who else reads or have read it?

2. Amber PLUR

Since when is there a comics section? lol if I had known I would have posted this ^_^;

Garfield was the first comic I ever read. My dad had all the books out at that time on his bookshelf (he stopped getting them since it's free to read them online). Before I could read, I would sit down with my dad and he would read them to me. That's how I discovered my favorite food was lasanga (that was, of course, before my parents let me have my first cookie)​

3. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

yeah, i love reading the comic.

"i hate mondays."

4. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

I'm sure that changed in a millisecond.

5. Absol Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah,I've read alot of them. Some of them made me laugh really hard.

6. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Ohh, Garfield is awesome. I really like this comic it's very funny and Garfield's behaviour is awesome. Makes me want to be a cat xD

7. Destined Working for WDW

Garfield was classic, back in the days of elementary school we would have a stampede to get to the small comic section at my schools library to see who would get there hands on one of (then 15) garfield books. Then the invention of the garfield treasures...in color. It was a momentous day.

Nowadays i glance at the comic section and always read Jim Davis' but it's not as funny as they used to be.

8. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    I love reading the Garfield strips. Highly amusing IMO. Though honestly, I don't think the movie based off it does Garfield any justice.

9. Sara Tea Drinker

I love this comic... Though I agree, it hasn't been as good lately. The old ones were the best.