GameSpot Interview w/ Tetsuya Nomura

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]
    GameSpot got a chance to talk with 'Kingdom Hearts' series director, Tetsuya Nomura, during D23 to talk about certain aspects of 'Kingdom Hearts III'. One of those things was the development time, which for many fans, felt a bit too long, in which Nomura states:
    Nomura then talks about wanting to reveal all Disney worlds in KH3 prior to the game's release (something that has been done for every previous game in the series), saying:
    Nomura also gets to talk about potential DLC, stating:
    Finally, Nomura mentions how the worlds will have more to them than in previous entries, saying:

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      - "I feel like I’ve packed in much more fun than I had in my previous Kingdom Hearts titles. Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to be our first full HD game in our current console generation. It does involve a lot of bandwidth and resources in order to create in full HD, so our directive was to have as many elements [as possible] of gameplay included in one single world, rather than having multiple different little worlds with few elements. We wanted to pack in as many gameplay elements and fun into a single world. If we are able to accomplish everything that we did plan out for, I’m pretty confident that people will enjoy and be fully satisfied with the end product."

Does this mean that there won't be as many worlds in KH3 as previous titles, but there will be more to do in the worlds? I personally wouldn't mind either way.
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      It's hard to tell from the way he words it, but his main point is that he wants more content in each world, regardless of how many worlds end up being in the game.