Kingdom Hearts II Funniest moment in KH2?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by tofudude, Oct 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tofudude Destiny Islands Resident

For me its when sora does his leon impression(using a pseudo deep voice, looking at his hand with a mock dramatic face) XD
    "we may never never met again but we`ll never forget each other".
    Classic.

2. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

3. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

I laughed when Donald fell on his stomach when Xigbar disappeared at Hollow Bastion.

4. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

I'd have to say that Sora being excited to see Santa was pretty hilarious xD.

5. Juicy Chaser

Hmm.. no bits strike me as being that funny, but Demyx's antics were quite amusing :3

6. StardustXtreme Chaser

I guess the only thing that me laugh was in the Underworld and Demyx passes you saying "Run Run AWAY!" and vanishies as Sora, DOnald and Goofy stare at teh camera and after a minute Sora says "ok" a sI said it in sync with him lol

7. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Oh yeah...that was definitely an amusing moment; pretty damned random. Well it was that and the fact the Nala was pregnant the second time Sora went back to the Pride Lands. Simba sure makes his moves fast...

8. Skylight_Defect Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah. That's what I think is the funniest part too lol ^^

9. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Dieing in 1 hit on critical mode.I was like WTF!!!LOL

10. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

when I saw sora get in a fight in Mulan's world.

11. Ultimecia sorceress

Sora's reaction when Santa tells him he's not on the list.

12. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Probably when Hades flicked Sora and made him smash on the ground. (Sora's a wimp.)

13. omegacloud Destiny Islands Resident

when goofy got hit on the head with the rock, I laughed for ages. My brother was devastated but I knew he would be ok in the end so it was so funny.

14. Haseo Knight of Light

When Sora found out Mulan was a girl. "You're... a girl?!" It was pretty obvious by her voice.XD And then there's when Donald hits Goofy in the knee with is staff. That was pretty hilarious.

15. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

I have to say....
    Axel spelling out Xemnas's name. It always made me brust out laughing for some reason.
    That and-
    "Sora never did pick the brightest friends."
    Yet earlier in the game Sora said that Riku was his best friend.XD

16. LilRice King's Apprentice

Hanging out at the Keyblade Graveyard O.o
    haha mine was when sora got to see santa and when goofy got owned by the rock lol

17. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

I just can't choose between some of them!

|
    v

I loved the moment when Sora said like: ''Stupid computer!'', and Sora started bashing on the keys!

When Donald helped us entering Space Paranoids, when he was jumping on Ansem's computer. The alarm sounded, and Goofy and Sora where all like: ''DONALD!!!'', while Leon just planted two fingers on his forehead. Donald was then all like: ''I'M SORRY!!!''

The little brawl in the Land Of Dragons was unforgettable. ''THAT does it!'', and Sora just attacks that little guy. Later on, Donald just joins Sora lol!

When Goofy got hit in the head with that rock in Radiant Garden. I was both like: ''WTF!!! Did they just killed Goofy off?'' but I almost couldn't keep my laugh in(sorry Goofy)!

When Sora did that imitation of Leon when they saw Yuffie again, lol!

In the Pride Lands, when Pumbaa said: ''Call me MR PIG!!!'', I honestly dunno why, but it was hilarious!

When Aerith wanted to try Ansem's computer to get back working, and she gave Leon some kind of imitating look, and she actually scared him off! Good job, Aerith!

Looking at Donald and Goofy's faces when you first see them in Twilight Town, when Sora was like: ''HAHAHA, your faces!'', and then Donald and Goofy looked at each other and joined in, lol!

''And then, we could go see Santa!''

18. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

Sora being excited to see Santa, and When He got punched by the midget in Land of Dragons and was all like "He slugged me!"
    that made me lol

19. K.H.Nut13 Traverse Town Homebody

The fight in The Land Of The Dragons was hilarious!!

20. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

That the summary on what poeple are saying.
    For Goffy getting hit in the head I was like: "Awww, poor goofy!" When he got back I was of course, and shaking my head.

I call my computer stupid ALL the time. I was like rock on sora. (I just made that one up)

I was happy when they put Halloween town in there. Santa rocks.

"Bon app--something or other. That makes me laugh every time, and the 'serios look' that Aerith gave Leon.

"When Donald helped us entering Space Paranoids, when he was jumping on Ansem's computer. The alarm sounded, and Goofy and Sora where all like: ''DONALD!!!'', while Leon just planted two fingers on his forehead. Donald was then all like: ''I'M SORRY!!!''" I watched that today, and I was laughing at that!!

Sora always headed up getting hit, hurt, slugged, punch, or all of the above ,and that makes me laugh. The honey poot, Hades, and the fat dude.

I'm still wandering how those nobodies disappered at the very end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.