Funko Kingdom Hearts Kit Coming Soon to GameStop

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

About three weeks ago, Instagram user @funkofinderz discovered that a new KH-related Funko item is coming soon to GameStop, simply listed as "Kingdom Hearts Kit"

vLHZakb.png
    It's currently unknown what is in this kit exactly. It could probably be a blind box or new KH Funko figures.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      I'm more curious as to what that Tokyo Ghoul item is.
    2. Calxiyn
      Calxiyn
      Well, looking at the payment all the other funkos are 11.99, and the 5$ was the preorder deposit for all of them. 29 is almost 3x the 11 (it's 32 but like, with tax it's close enough blah blah) so that to me says that this may be some sort of pack of three. In comparison, this Disney Funko pop pack with Stitch, Angel and Scrump is 29.50 and there's 3 of them. The Blind boxes such as this one are only around 8.00, and that's true for this blind box that seems to have bigger figures in it as well. So I would guess it's either a duo or a tro, and knowing Kingdom Hearts we're all about trios here, and I also remember that Sora, Kairi and Riku being released soon was rumoured, but there was also the Halloween Town Donald and Goofy, so it could be them two in one box as well. Those are just all my guesses from looking at that 29.99 lol.