Full version of Chikai/Oath, the Japanese theme of KHIII, surface online!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

With just a day or two until Utada Hikaru's new album comes out in Japan, we knew we'd be hearing the full (Japanese) opening for Kingdom Hearts III soon, but we didn't realize HOW soon! A video has surfaced online with the full song in high quality thanks to Youtuber htmsd!

Utada Hikaru's album can still be preordered from Itunes Japan over here to check out her other songs on the album when it is released. Still no word on when the full version of the English opening will be released however.

Let us know what you think about the full Japanese opening down below!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Untitled.png

I have listened to the song over and over again, and I am overcome with the same happiness I felt when I first heard Passion back in 2005. Almost brought a tear to my eye...
      Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    2. Sennitz
      Sennitz
      Every KH III news puts a smile on my face for the rest of the day... this song almost made me cry of happiness :')
    3. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I actually found it hard to continue past the halfway point. Maybe it's just me, but around 2:40 or so it just drove me up the wall with the beat and singing. I wonder how the english will sound.