Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix: Gummi Ship EX Missions

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by The-Emonite, Jun 9, 2012.

1. The-Emonite Moogle Assistant

I'm trying to complete Kh2fm at 100% in Standard Mode, and I can't seem to enter certain Gummi Ship EX Missions. The one in particular that's really getting to me is Sunlight Storm Lvl 1. Every guide I have looked at thus far has said I need a Tiny Ship with at least 4 "Strike Type Gummi". Can someone please explain to me what this means in terms of building my Tiny Ship. Do I need to equip Impact Gummi (Saws or Drills) or maybe Slash Gummi (Masamune or Orichalcum) in order to get into this mission?

Thank you in advance for any help, and sorry if this question has already been asked before.

2. Misty gimme kiss

I think it's probably referring to Slash Gummis. Because KHIIFM+ is in Japanese, some of the translations may not be exactly the same as the English titles you're familiar with. If it turns out that adding four Slash Gummis doesn't work, Impact is probably the next best bet. Someone that has played the game might be able to offer more help on that, though.

3. The-Emonite Moogle Assistant

Thank you very much for the reply. I tried both of your suggestions and found that it was the Impact Gummis that I needed. The Slash Gummi were much too expensive to have four on one Tiny Ship. Now I'm one step closer to finally completing this game 100%!

Thanks again,
    The-Emonite