Final Fantasy X-2 RP(Fancharacters allowed)

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by AJ the Keyblader, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ the Keyblader Merlin's Housekeeper

Look around. See? I'm not behind you, am I?
    So I won't go into SUPER detail, it's like FFX-2... but different, with new characters and stories!!!!

All characters from FFX-2 are allowed. If you want a character from another game, it must be in a Fancharacter description. Also, we really need the Fairy versions of YRP from KHII, as they are part of my character's story....

Fancharacter Format(and my character)

Name: AJ
    Looks: [​IMG](organization robe when first seen)
    Ablilties: Drive Forms
    Weapon: One Winged Angel and Diamond Dust Keyblades
    Bio: He's a friend of Yuna and Rikku. He disappeared for 2 years, and hasn't contacted either of them. He seems to have been to other worlds, and three fairies in his pocket know that he's telling the truth.

PLEASE JOIN!!!!!

2. Rawr King's Apprentice

name: cloud
    looks: a blue pair of jeans at-shirt that ssys die hard on it and shoes like roxas
    ablilties: swinging a giant sword
    wepon: giant sword
    bio: a brave hero from final fansty 7

i onely have one problem i don't know the story line of ffx-2

3. AJ the Keyblader Merlin's Housekeeper

4. Rawr King's Apprentice

IN? WHOO-HOO? what are you talking about?

5. AJ the Keyblader Merlin's Housekeeper

You're in the RP!!!!!! Also, I said WHOO-HOO!!!!! as to express my joy that someone joined. (usually, my RPs are unpopular....:( )

6. Rawr King's Apprentice

7. AJ the Keyblader Merlin's Housekeeper

8. Rawr King's Apprentice

(jast wait one sec and plz explain the story to me real quick)

9. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

10. AJ the Keyblader Merlin's Housekeeper

Aesthetically, the world of Spira is essentially unchanged in the two years since Final Fantasy X. Most areas from the original return (exceptions being the Omega Ruins and Baaj Temple), with few new locations. The only significant changes include the reconstruction of the village of Kilika and the clearing of the mist atop Mount Gagazet, revealing forgotten ruins. Additionally, the Palace of St. Bevelle is now accessible throughout the game, rather than only during mandatory storyline sequences. However, even with Sin gone, fiends are no less populous than before.

Despite cosmetic changes, there are major differences in the ideology of Spira's people. After Sin's defeat came the arrival of an era known as "the Eternal Calm". The priests of the Yevon religion chose to expose the truth about the order,[3] leaving the population to decide for themselves how to live in a world without religion and without Sin. Advanced technology and the Al Bhed are now embraced by the population as a whole, and most have begun to pursue leisures such as attending musical concerts and participating in the sport of blitzball. Others have become hunters of ancient treasures, ranging from coins and machinery long buried under the sands on Bikanel Island to spheres in forgotten caves and ruins. Those who pursue the latter are known as "sphere hunters", of which many groups have formed.

The three faction leaders: Nooj (left), Gippal (front), and Baralai (back)Despite the absence of Sin and the corrupt maesters of Yevon, Spira is not without conflict. Young people were especially quick to abandon Yevon and embrace machinery (called "machina" in the game), eager to see Spira develop, while many of the older generation felt that cultural changes were happening too quickly. As new ideals and practices began to sweep Spira, several new political groups emerged. Most influential among them were the Youth League, led by Mevyn Nooj, and the New Yevon Party, led by a former priest named "Trema" until his disappearance, and later by Praetor Baralai. The Youth League consists mainly of young people, determined to see Spira completely abandon its past practices, while the New Yevon Party consists of members both old and young who felt that changes should be gradual, their motto being "One thing at a time".

Following their formation, both the Youth League and New Yevon sought High Summoner Yuna's support in the hopes of bolstering their political presence. She chose to remain neutral, instead joining the Gullwings, the sphere hunter group to which her cousins'[4] Brother and Rikku belonged. She also began working with the excavation team of the Machine Faction, a neutral group of Al Bhed researching more advanced machina technology, and led by a young man named "Gippal".

As time passed, tensions between the Youth League and New Yevon began to escalate towards violence. Meanwhile, Yuna sought spheres that she hoped would lead her to Tidus, her lost love who vanished during the ending of Final Fantasy X. After defeating Sin, Yuna initially retired to a quiet life on the island of Besaid, arranging appointments daily with the citizens of Spira. However, Rikku brought Yuna a video sphere discovered on Mt. Gagazet by her childhood guardian, Kimahri, now the elder of the Ronso Tribe. The sphere displayed a young man with a strong resemblance to Tidus, apparently locked inside a prison cell. Despite misgivings from Wakka — now married to their childhood friend, Lulu — Rikku convinced Yuna that she had fulfilled her duty to Spira and deserved to follow her heart.[5] Yuna then left Besaid to join the Gullwings and hunt for more clues about Tidus.

Whereas Final Fantasy X drew heavily on ancient Japanese culture and Asian settings,[6] Final Fantasy X-2 incorporated a number of elements from modern Japanese pop culture.[2] An exception, however, is the Trainer dressphere, featuring the game's main characters fighting alongside a dog, monkey and bird, the three animals befriended by the Japanese folk hero Momotarō in a traditional story. (source: Wikipedia)

11. Demyxu Merlin's Housekeeper

Name: Cid
    Looks: [​IMG] (couldn't find FFX-2 version)
    Ablilties: making/breaking machina.
    Weapon: Long spear and/or guns.
    Bio: Father of Rikku, he'd be a very well known Al Bhed. Leader of the Al Bhed as well, he lives in the place they call the Home(Al Bhed call it that). He's an uncle to Yuna, and he'd be friendly to anyone unless they make him mad or try to wreck his family or his home.

12. AJ the Keyblader Merlin's Housekeeper

13. Demyxu Merlin's Housekeeper

Cid's head would be resting inside the palm of his hands, sighing as his eyes were closed. He was rubbing his temples, then standing up. He was currently in the newly built airship, walking around the cockpit. He'd be looking at a few different screens, talking to other Al Bhed members in their native language. "Yhodrehk fnuhk?" The other would shake his head to what Cid had said. He'd walk away, checking the rest of the monitors to see if everything was in check.

OoC: Yes, I know the Al Bhed language. I studied it and can type it out. Translation: 'Anything wrong?'

14. AJ the Keyblader Merlin's Housekeeper

15. hahannuh Gummi Ship Junkie

Name: Paine
    Looks: http://www.wackywillysweb.com/final_fantasy_vault/ffx2_paine_picture_poster_3979_first.jpg
    Abilities: changing dress spheres? haha
    Weapons: (original) one-handed sword
    Bio: Paine is armed with a sword and a lukewarm attitude. It seems she joined the Gullwings because of something that happened in her past. However, none of the Gullwings know exactly what that might be. She's just a tad bit sarcastic compared to the other Gullwings.

16. AJ the Keyblader Merlin's Housekeeper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.