Kingdom Hearts Final boss exp, why? ;_;

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by sakuraba18, Oct 5, 2013.

1. sakuraba18 Moogle Assistant

so, i don't know why they programe ansem's fights(last bosses) to gain exp if you don't going to be able to save after the credits, i had played kingdom hearts I but i thought in final mix you could save after beating him (like in kingdom hearts 2 final mix+) and then when i beat the HD game i couldn't ;_____; i hate when that happens in games, makes me fell like it´s "incomplete"... maybe if they had put it, it would be too easy to lvl up cos he gives a LOT of exp easily 2 lvl per chain.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

It's just how the mechanics work.

It's like this in a lot of games.

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Yeah, that bothered me a lot. I mean, why gain experience during the final battle if it's not going to matter after you finish the game?

4. A Zebra Chaser

Nothing to do with mechanics, really. It's a choice they made to make the bosses give EXP.
    I'd guess the thought process was either giving the player some sense of reward to beating the boss, or to give you a quick power boost for the rest of the fights

5. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

Well Kingdom Hearts does so show accomplishments at the end of the game. I don't remember if your level is one of them though...

6. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I thought the point of leveling after the final save point was merely to help increase your stats as you fight. I do agree though, I like how it is in BBS where you beat the final boss but can continue playing the game.