Dream Drop Distance Favorite Spirit(s)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Meilin Lee, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Mine is a tie between Meow Wow and Komory Bat. They both always make me go d'awwww every single time I check up on them in the spirits menu.

2. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i like this Seal (or was it an Otter?) that let Sora roll a dice because it would sometimes use an Elixir on him. i also like how the Seal looks. i also found the T-Rex one very useful in combat and i like Meow Jesty just for it's name, lol.

3. Fearless A good and beautiful child

I havn't finished the game yet, but so far I really like the Sheep one and the one that's like a fire Gecko?

I liked Meow Wow until it started eating every single sweet that I threw out there. >_>

4. Lite The Future

I can't remember what it's called, but it looks like a Ram and it gives you different buffs like Spirit Roar which raises your attack, or Regen which slowly regenerates health. It's helped me with many a boss battle.

5. Mysty Unknown

I would have to say sudo Neku. He is just so adorable. I have not unlocked all of them yet so i cannot say completely.

6. Shift Chaser

Tyranto Rex, ever since traillers and everything.
    Nothing beats riding a freaking Tyranossaur, no matter how impractical that may be.