Famitsu Interview with Tetsuya Nomura (Talks KH3, Union X[cross], & the World Tour Orchestra)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]
    Famitsu recently interviewed series director, Tetsuya Nomura, mainly to discuss KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra -World Tour-. The translated interview can be read below:

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Mar 14, 2017.

1. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      I wonder about the last two leaders for Union X. Apparently Ventus isn't the only familiar face we'll see, according to reports from Square Enix people at PAX, but will those familiar faces be the last two leaders, or will they be brand-new characters? April seems so close, but so far...
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Just a little PSA guys, not everyone is aware of the events of Unchained for quests that have yet to be released internationally, so please keep any spoilerific discussions inside spoiler tags.
      Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    3. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Overseas, we will play recordings of Ms Toyoguchi and Ms Uchida's voices, with subtitles on the videos.

I had been curious about this whether they were going to sneak in the english voice cast to read or what. But good enough for me. *thumbs up*

for example, how it shows a scene of a sunset at the part where she says, "He stares at my face."

upload_2017-3-15_2-28-31.jpeg