Fablehaven

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Light-Rune Maven, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Light-Rune Maven Seer

So... Anyone besides me like these? (if so dont give away books 4 and 5 i havent read them)

2. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

:'D I love this series, so far you're the first person I have found who likes it too. I've finished the entire series already, but don't worry I won't spoil anything.

3. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Thanks! im starting book 4 now! (lol a hanglider? :))

4. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Book 4? Wyrmroost was a great sanctuary,

5. Light-Rune Maven Seer

That whole shadow charmer thing is really cool! :) Not all the way done yet. I'm at the point before they go inside the secret dragon temple. this is normally where around the time things get ESPECIALLY complicated... and considering how things have been going so far.....

6. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Ok finished now and may i just say... I HATE my intuition (is that the right word?) cause when i make a guess its usually right, i mean i guessed that
    Vanessa was a traitor, and i sincerely hoped that i was wrong. I had the same hunch with Gavin and SEVERELY hoped i was wrong... no such luck.
    I would blame it on predictability except I have also successfully predicted things without any possible pattern or flow to base them off. For example I also predicted TWEWY characters being in KH. Sure it was just wishful thinking, but it was still funny later when it actually happened. Square usually picks FF characters after all. Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to try and predict Kain of FF4 into KH.

7. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Don't worry. If I remember things right. Kendra will get someone else. As for Vanessa, she's not all that bad.

8. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Yeah I like Vanessa. That is why I'm really glad she starts to turn good as the series goes on. Also: Yay For Kendra! Is it a character that they've introduced already, or someone new?

9. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Someone new. He's very special.