Entire series on a single console

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Truly Mad Moves, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Truly Mad Moves Destiny Islands Resident

...Is that a thing that's going to happen? KHIII, assuming they ever get around to releasing the dang thing, will be released on the PS4, yes?

Then we have 1.5, 2.5, and 2.8 - possessing all three of those titles will give you the entire series and then some, at least story-wise. But which of those titles are PS3, which are PS4? Does one need to own both a 3 and a 4 in order to play all three collections? I keep seeing conflicting reports about that, I figured I might as well... ask humans, I guess.

2. Plums Wakanda Forever

KH 1.5 and 2.5 are on PS3, and KH 2.8 will be on the PS4 with KH3! So yeah, for noq you'd need both a PS3 and a PS4 in order to play the whole series (and an Android/iOS device for Unchained X).

I wouldn't be surprised if 1.5 & 2.5 eventually get ported over to the PS4 though, considering the same happened with the FFX HD collection.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

The sure as hell better happen, because I'm still annoyed that I don't have a PS3 to play the HD versions ,nor Tales of Symphonia or Xillia