Ender's Game

Discussion in 'Literature' started by OrginizationXIII, Dec 29, 2007.

1. OrginizationXIII Traverse Town Homebody

Ever read it? I thought It was a pretty interesting book.

2. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

That book freaked me out, big time. Especially that computer simulation he kept going into with the dead giant corpse. It's been about 10 years, but I do remember reading and finishing that book. And then there's the fact that he never did go back to childhood. It was a shame really. I know there were other books in this series, but I didn't bother to read them. This one was depressing enough as it was. A surreal read, but depressing nonetheless.

3. OrginizationXIII Traverse Town Homebody

Some of it was depressing, true. But a lot of it was pretty exiting. I've read the other sequals and there less depresing but still a bit sad. You should read them

4. Number13Roxas King's Apprentice

This is a good, deep book.

5. Blademaster Mai'kel Hollow Bastion Committee

Orson Scott Card is one of the best science fiction writers alive today. The Ender Quartet, as well as the short stories and the Shadow series, form one of the greatest sagas ever written. If you haven't done so already, read them. You will not be disappointed.

6. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

I have not read it yet, but I plan to.

7. kowae7 Traverse Town Homebody

So, has anyone read this book? If you did what'd you think about it?

I think that it was a great book on future wars with an alien race. The sequels in the series were pretty good too. This whole series is awesome.

The Shadow series were really good too, because they told the story through Bean's perspective and also the events on Earth after Ender left.

8. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

9. Gcube Moogle Assistant

I read it some time ago, I think it was a very good book.

10. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

In my opinion, Ender's Game is one of the greatest books I've ever read. It was really easy for me to visualize in my head.
    My favorite scenes were the simulator scenes in where instead seeing the little lights that Ender saw, I visualized the actual ships in space.

11. Death Heart Destiny Islands Resident

I had to read it for school and I thought it was going to be boring but I actually liked it. It was...interesting

12. Saix Merlin's Housekeeper

I LOVE this book and the books after. Very interesting. I personally love the "Shadow" series afterwards, which basically tells what happens on Earth after Ender leaves.

13. Destined Working for WDW

wow...necro bumped.

Anyway, I was fascinated by the book when i first read it and it is one of my all time favorite books...I should find it and reread it for old times sake.

14. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

I thought it was a good book. In some parts though I didn't really like (can't think of one as of now) but overall, it was worth reading for English class. XD

15. Flame7532 Moogle Assistant

I think Battle school would be so awesome, sure you have to be a genius to get in but oh well. You get to play uber laser tag!