EMS limitation theories?

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Jin, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Jin うごかないで

Now if you're not up to date with Naruto leave.

Anyways The eternal mangekyo sharingan. I've been wondering really what do you think would happen if they used Izanami/izanagi because they're not supposed to lose their light but yet if they used a forbidden doujutsu such as izanami what would happen to an EMS user it's been bugging me for a while any thoughts?

2. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Well.. It is a tricky thing... Kishimoto leaft it open so it could go either way... I could see Obito using Madara's Sharingan/Rinnengan to pull of some Izunagi, and them when Madara got it back it would be useless. Yet, Madara already has a Rinnengan, and his mangekyou is eternal so there is no safe way to test it, the only ones with EMS are Madara and Sasuke, Obito never had brothers to exchange eyes so his Mangekyou isn't eternal, Kakashi having a equal MS, and losing sight also makes clear his MS is a "normal" one.
    The problem is, that as you stated EMS are promised to be eternal, but to me the act of losing one's sight is a byproduct of abusing of a power you are not entitled to handle, something like a "God's curse", the eye is physically able to see it, is only that your vision is sealed away (if not, Sasuke could not use Itachi's eyes, as he was blind already by the time he died).
    In izunagi/izunami scenario was a even deeper taboo, not only he got the cursed chakra from the Uchiha (by killing friends), he uses the power of god "Ominiton" the power to bring ideas to the real world, only does with Rinnegan can pull that off with impunity, because they combine the power of the body (Senju), and the mind (Uchiha).
    For a Uchiha (or non Uchiha) , use the Izunagi (while not the Izunami) it is necessary to have some Senju's cells.. but if they applied themselves properly maybe they would have awaken the Rinnegan, making it possible to use Ominition without any problem.
    ----
    Therefore, If you are talking about Madara's EMS probably he won't have any problem if he uses the Izunagi (The Rikkodou sennin used this power to create the bijuu). Sasuke however would probably go blind, but he has what it takes to use them, he saw both Itachi and Danzou using them, and now he has the Senju chakra from Shodaime hokage, and maybe some from Kabuto(and that's how he is healing him). With that said, he also has the necessary to awaken the Rinnegan, if that is the case he will be able to use Izunagi's power "ominiton" without any backfire.

3. Jin うごかないで

Was the sharingan exchange only meant for brothers to gain EMS that seems a bit odd really. Though it make sense because Obito had replaced his eye I believe once atleast he does have a huge collection of them

Anyways all the mangekyo sharingan are normal ones just that each individual mangekyo has diffrent aspects; Obito's used space and time manipulation jutsu's where as sasuke and itachi had abillities that fell within the amaterasu and susano district. Madara's other abillities haven't really been shown as he's used perfect susano along with mastery over the yasaka magatama sequence in the Susano stats but other eye jutsu's such as kamui and amaterasu differ between each mangekyo

also do you think naruto or sasuke will awaken the rinnegan? this theory has been thrown around a lot lately

4. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Yes, every Mangekyou is special, but comparing to a EMS I would say is less special. If Obito had an EMS his Mangekyou pattern would combine with the other person Mangekyou, since it stays the same since he and Kakashi awaken it, it is safe to assume he doesn't have one, and thus why he needs so many sharingans, Madara also colected Sharingan's because he had the only Sharingan that evolved into a Rinnengan, and needed a third person to use it to revive him (he needed to die and be revived by Nagato/Obito), also he probably used many unique sharingans like Obito's to gain new jutsus, but mostly to replace his while he kept them in Nagato.
    I don't know if Sasuke will have the Rinnegan, but it seems like he has everything needed to do it, he already was said to have more potential than Madara several times, he also has an EMS, and received Senju chakra from Shodaime (and maybe some of Shodaime's cells by Kabuto's method of healing). So he probably can pull off at least a Izunagi, but he might awaken the Rinnegan to do one last "miracle" just like Pain did.
    I think the manga is coming to a very special stage.. for the mythos overall development the best way to end the manga would be Sasuke becoming the Hokage, thus ending the cicle of hate between Uchihas and Senjus, just like it would go if Madara became the hokage instead of the second, also Hirashima's path of "love only" didn't succed, and even he was defeated and was forced to fight Madara and "kill him" in order to protect the village, entering in the cicle of hate (something that only Naruto supassed until now, by not killing Nagato and not giving up on Sasuke), so power and love toghether could bring peace.
    I would imagine like this: Madara said that Rikkodou Sennin gave chakra to people so they could transmit their feelings to others, we know for a fact that this is possible! When shodaime used his chakra in the alliance everybody got to see his memories, also when Naruto was pulling the bijus from Obito he saw his memories, Obito also was able to see what could have become of him if he ever sticked with the "Hokage path" he dreamed of, by the influence of Naruto. So Sasuke could create a jutsu with the rinnegan that would make everybody know how eachother feels transmiting Naruto's spirit to everyone thus bringing peace.
    But for most of the manga we saw Naruto growing into a wonderful shinobi with everything needed to be a Hokage , he got connections (with the most intelegent ninjas like Shikamaru and Kakashi, and also powerfull ninjas from another villeges like Gaara and the other kages), he got power, he has charisma, and never gives up... also he together with Nagato became the childreen of the profecy and made the first miracle in the shinobi world (bring Konoha back from the dead)... So it would feel a little wrong if Naruto didn't became the hokage by the end, If Kishimoto has some balls he could sacrifice Naruto (that would abadon his dream of being a Hokage for the peace of the world, and end of hate like his father and teacher wanted).