Dragonball Evolution

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Sonic the Hedgehog, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

I saw the trailer for the new live action movie of Dragonball Evolution,and all I gotta say is,it's gonna suck!!!!!!!The special effects may be good,but the plot sucks,Justin Chatwin plays Goku,some characters who never were able to fight,can now!!!Like Bulma.I have been going out of my freaking mind about this movie.And I want you guys to see the trailer and tell me,what your opinions are on this.

2. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Okay, the trailer's good, but I'm gonna say that it may suck, because for some particular reasons really. One, characters and the plot, the plot's good, but the characters pretty much were not what I had hoped they would be really. Another reason, well, the whole effects look good, but the acting is gonna suck for the most part...really though, I'd say the only good thing in there is gonna be the guy playing Roshi.

3. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Alot say it's gonna suck,but oh sure,the people who don't know much about Dragonball and so on,they might like it because they think of it as a fighting jet Lee Jackie Chan thing.But no,this is Dragonball.

Don't skrew with a good anime and make a crappy live action movie out of it!!!!

4. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Serioulsy, it sucks when they do that really. I saw all of the Dragonball - Dragonball GT and uncut really, it seriously was better when they did that.

5. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

I'm going to go see this movie just so I can criticize the hell out of it :D

The characters are nothing like they are supposed to be so that's upsetting to me, especially after I heard that Goku instead of turning into his monkey form he turns into some yellow looking alien. Plus that kid is being way too serious to be Goku, where's the cockiness we know and love? D:

It's probably going to be a pretty decent movie if I don't wear my nostalgia goggles though ;D

6. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Yep,i'd rather them just make a new anime movie instead of this piece of garbage anyday.

7. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Agreed to the both of you, and a yellow alien? C'MON! This is Dragonball, not Alienball.

8. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

I'm gonna see it myself,and come back here and post here saying,that sucked ass!!!!!!But,I give it 1 star for special effects.

9. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Two stars for Roshi and the effect really.

10. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

But if all the actors suck?Ok,I feel that this is now a rant.Then 1 star.

11. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Okay yeah, if the actors suck, 1 star.

12. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Exactly!But,still,we are gonna have to see it to really rate it.

13. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Sure. That's what rating does, see it to rate it, when does it come out again? This year on what month and date?

14. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

I don't know,I could look it up now,but,I don't wanna yet.But,I will later,it does come out this year of course.Most likely in the middle or near the end of the year.But I say middle.Like in July,August or something I guess.

15. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Really? Huh, seems we'll just have to wait and see.

16. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Yeah,oh well.Who knows,some will of course like it.

17. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Pretty much, some will be disappointed. And some will be disguted.

18. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Yep,like us,you know what,I'm done,we are just gonna try to look at it without vomiting,and be done.Am I right?

19. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Yep, you're right, I might just do it and not vomit. *Laughs*

20. Jasper Cullen Hollow Bastion Committee

Wait, Krillin is not in the movie! He is pretty much Goku's side kick how could they not put him in the movie.