Dragonball AF Manga

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by 00Roxas00, May 6, 2008.

1. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Before people start yelling and being angry and stuff....
    Just check out these manga's its created by a guy in japan named Toyble.
    its pretty cool and the guy is like, the Second Toriyama:D, look here are some pictures:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are the downloads for the people who want them:D

DBAF[Toyble] - 01-10
    DBAF[Toyble] - 11-20
    DBAF[Toyble] - 21-30
    DBAF[Toyble] - 31-40
    DBAF[Toyble] - 41-50
    DBAF[Toyble] - 51-60
    DBAF[Toyble] - 61-70
    DBAF[Toyble] - 71-80

I'll keep up with the Manga because i'm a big DB fan:D..so when there are more pages up, i'll put a link for the ones who like it:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE

Sorry for being so late with it people, the drawer dalayed his releases.

Here you guys go:
    DBAF[Toyble] - 81-90

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE 07/19

Hey guys!:D
    Another Update, i have 6 new pages!:D
    Enjoy:
    DBAF[Toyble] - 91-96

I think the other pages will be up soon, so stay tuned!:D
    And here is a little extra something that i wanted to share! :)
    [​IMG]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE 09/21

Yo guys!
    Didnt have an update in a while, but we got some new pages!!!!:D
    Here ya guys go:
    DBAF[Toyble] - 97-102

Expect some more soon. ;)
    UPDATE 04/10/'09

New update guys!

Sorry for updating so late. I've been very busy. Anyway here:
    DBAF[Toyble] - 103-138

2. RealAmericanHero Merlin's Housekeeper

Lol, DBAF. I remmber when I saw a drawing of SSJ9 Goku with long white hair, I thought it was real.
    But that was some 7 or 8 years ago lol, before I figured out AF meant april fools, although some people gave it other meanings.

Did you make those? Or help make them?
    I never actually saw DB AF mangas before

3. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Yeah i know about the april fools:D but a guy in japan made these, i guess he really likes dragonball and decided to make an actual ''Dragon ball AF'' Don't know what ''AF'' stands for though XD, but it really resembles the original creator, Akira Toriyama's work right? and i thought the story up until page 86 was really exciting so i thought maybe more people will like this:D. The guy who drawed this really has some drawing skills.

4. Raiden Moogle Assistant

Woah... This guy can draw!

5. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

The "AF" stands for Another Future or After Future.

6. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Yeah something like that.

7. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

It's a nice fan-manga but the idea of Goku finding yet 'another' powerful form is tiring...not to mention terribly cliche.

-__-;;

8. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Yeah, Goku never seems to get any stronger withouth reaching an new Lvl of Super saiyan.

well i kinda like it though:)

9. lonbilly Merlin's Housekeeper

Blah....I don't like Toyable's DBAF....it has so many errors and is just bleh..........personally I like PGV's better.......

10. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Yeah PGV has a cool one to, but what are the errors you are talking about?

11. lonbilly Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, first of all, and this is for GT too, Trunks and Goten, who apparently didn't train anymore, shouldn't have been able to go Super Saiyan. Then, Gohan, who also hadn't been training, shouldn't have been able to go Super Saiyan either, and yet he goes SSJ4?! There's more to it, but I can't remember too much.....although Toyable is one hell of a drawer, just don't like most of the things in his DBAF...........

12. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Well ones you go Super Saiyan you cant go back^^;;, and if Toyble made Gohan go SSJ4 i'm sure its another way of saying that Gohan HAS been training, and wouldnt they be able to go Super Saiyan?
    After the Cell saga there Vegeta clearly says that Gohan was stronger when he fought Cell, and Gohan still could transform after 7 years, i dont think that they lose their abillitie to go Super Saiyan that goes for Gotent and Trunks to.

13. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

I think the longer you go without using Super Saiyan,the harder it becomes to transform..just a thought.

And I cant read it.

14. lonbilly Merlin's Housekeeper

I know you can't lose the ability, for once you learn it, you'll always be able to use it again, BUT Gohan hadn't trained those 7 years, which was why he had trouble, so if GT took place more than 7 years after the last Z episode, why were Trunks and Goten able to go SS if they didn't train, for they said Goten wasn't training anymore due to him dating and apparently replacing training with that, and as for Trunks, his job was hetic enough, and I doubt he trained during it................

15. keyblade bearer Destiny Islands Resident

Thanks a lot for DBAF Manga 00roxas00!!!!!It's fantastic...and...on my opinion, DB is full of mistakes!!A friend tell me a long list of mistakes of the animanga...I like it, not very much, but I like it...and this "Second Toryama", XD, is VERY GOOD to write the story...He's fantastic!!!=)

16. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Damn. Never thought someone would actually do that. lmfao

17. krayzie Lionhart

dam thats so cool
    back when i watched the show i use to look at AF pics and wish for a manga or series about it

18. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Gohan had no trouble transforming into a Super Saiyan, he was weaker than he was when he fought Cell, didnt you see how Gohan took those Bank Robbers in the beginning of the Great Saiyaman Saga out. Look how easly he transformed all because of his training with Goku doing normal things as a Super Saiyan, and as for Trunks and Goten, as you have said too THEY CANT LOSE THEIR ABILITY TO TRANSFORM INTO A SUPER SAIYAN, its like driving a car dude.

19. keyblade bearer Destiny Islands Resident

Hey Man...there aren't new chapters from Toyble??!???I need to read how ends the fight with Gohan and Xicor! X3

Hey roxas!!Are there any new chapters?????I need to know how ends the fight GhoanVSXicor!! X3

20. Haseo Knight of Light

But he was training during that timeskip, just not as much. And him turning both SSJ in GT and SSJ4 in AF contradicts DBZ. When he got the power-up form Old Kaiou-sama, all his latent power became usable. Since he could use every drop of his power after that, he had no need to go Super Saiyan. I'm an otaku, I know.