Kingdom Hearts Does any1 play KH1 Still

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by ◄Slip►, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ◄Slip► 1st Class Coder

Does any1 play KH1
    I just play it to see the difference and graphic and it looks so wierd
    The game more kidish then KH2

2. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, I do. Alot. An AWFUL lot.
    It's been years since I've played KH2, really.

3. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    I don't see why not. I don't have many other video games besides those from the Kingdom Hearts series, so it's not like I have much to choose between. Plus I love the first game just as much as the second, so I usually play them in chronological order instead of picking one over the other.

4. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm actually replaying it recently and it's just as good as the second. Controls are more "stuck" though so it takes a while for me to get used to than the easily controlled KH2. But still love all Kingdom Hearts. =] And well, it's really the only game that I can beat without consulting to my brothers. <.<

5. hidden_light Traverse Town Homebody

Of course.
    Its a bit more difficult to plan than KH2 and i love it...XD
    It's just a bit more fun as well....
    Plus my friend borrowed my kh2....

6. Daydreamer

I have also been recently replaying KH1.
    Yes, controls take a little getting used to.
    But still fun in all.

7. Dredica SNES was the best.

I am working on it right now xD Trying to beat Hades in the 'Hades cup"i

8. EvilMan_89 Code Master

no but it's WAY better than KH2 ever was

9. SimpleShadow Merlin's Housekeeper

I love playing the first Kingdom Hearts. I have KH1, KH: CoM, and KHII. I started playing Kingdom Hearts II, but now I'm going back to the first one.

In fact, I'll go start right now.

10. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

NoMethod Error `stupid_location' for nil:NilClass
    I beat KH1 and it is alot better and alot harder than KH2 now I working on trying to make enough money to buy KH2FM+

11. Dredica SNES was the best.

Kingdom Hearts is actually a challenge, unlike kingdom hearts II.

12. The Twin My, what a strange duet

I'm replaying it now, speak of the devil. But I haven't played it in so long I've forgotten things...like how to get the stupid coconuts in the beginning...XD

13. DesX Merlin's Housekeeper

I would probably be playing it through again on Expert difficulty but the game is lost at the moment.

14. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Do I still play Kingdom Hearts 1?

Of course I do. I'm currently playing it and I'm almost to the End of the World. Just got done fighting Riku. ;) Strangely, though, it seems to bring back weird feelings and memories... It's still an awesome game, even if it is old.

-Kairi

15. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

I lost my KH1 disc like, 2 years ago. I can't find another one so I can only rely on the internet to help me remember the story. I'm thinking about getting KH:FM in Japan but, it might take a while. :(

16. Sion Traverse Town Homebody

Just beat it on proud mode, I died 25 times in the game during the total report. I wanted to try it without armor and accessories but it was that difficult that I couldn't. Either that or I'm not as good as I think at KH. XD

17. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

I am deffinatley, I still haven't beaten it DX
    I got lost in Hollow Bastion for a month!

18. Hummingbird Destiny Islands Resident

Yeah, I still play it when I get the chance (I don't actually have a PS2 of my own, but my friend lets me borrow his rather frequently) to do so. I'm currently doing a Kingdom Key only (meaning no accessories as well) challenge and just finished Neverland, I think. Kingdom Hearts II was only worth getting for the battles, (the plot is so incredibly trippy it isn't even fun. D= ) but I love every aspect of the first games. Sure the animation isn't as smooth and the textures could be better, but this game has a kind of charm Kingdom Hearts II doesn't, not to mention it'd be a hell of a lot harder if it wasn't for MP Rage being completely broken and for Cure's low MP cost. Another thing worth mentioning is that Sora was actually tolerable in the first game, but in Kingdom Hearts II he's so incredibly stupid and overall annoying it makes most of the scenes a pain to watch. :x

So yeah, I still play it and still love it. Beats Kingdom Hearts II any day in my opinion.

19. hangthesilver Destiny Islands Resident

I haven't played KH1, because KH2 was the first game I got when I got my PS2. Needless to say, I absolutely adore KH2 and I actually wasn't going to play KH1--I didn't see the point, as I've watched all the cutscenes (and when I say ALL the cutscenes I mean, ALL the cutscenes) from it and the animation didn't look too appealing.

Reading this thread and hearing some more friends' testimonies, though, I figure that whenever I run across it I'll pick it up and play it. It's a lot harder to come by around here...none of the local Gamestops have had it (I've been looking when I run around like a crazy fool trying to get the Wii haha) and I found one copy over at FYE, but the disc was scratched and even though it was "guaranteed to work" I still didn't like the looks of it. So I'm not actively pursuing it, but if I happen to run across it at some store and it's in decent condition I'll pick it up and play it.

:D

20. Amber PLUR

I'm playing kh1 and re-playing kh2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.