Do ghost's really exist?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by RikuisthehottestdudeinKH2, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RikuisthehottestdudeinKH2 Destiny Islands Resident

post your thought's here if you think ghost really exist. For me, there's no such thing, because when you die, your spirit either goes up or down. it doesn't stay on this planet.

2. *Hippie Jesus* "I get online and notice I have E-mail I click my

Between the area where your parent's have sex
    ya never no just like the 6th sense there's no proof that they don't exsist

3. Arcantress King's Apprentice

Nope, no such thing as ghosts. Ghosts are something meant to freak out little kids, and to put in scary movies. Your spirit does not stay once you die. It either goes up or down, as the guy said.

Ghosts do not exist. All there is to it.

4. true darkness Twilight Town Denizen

Ghosts don't exist, if they do then so do aliens, werwolves, vampired, witches, angels, the devil, god and etc.

result:

GHOSTS DO NOT EXIST​

5. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

I don't think ghosts exist. Not at all.

You see these 'Most Haunted Houses' crap on TV, and it's surprising people can actually believe most of it. I'm not trying to dis anyone's belief's, but how can they prove that they're not making it up? When they say, 'if there's a spirit, shake the table', how can you prove that it's not them shaking the table? Same thing with all these temperature things they leave around when they're in a room? What if they can control the temperature themselves? Same with those ******ed Ouija boards. How can you prove that it's a spirit that's moving the little eye thingy, and not the person you're next to?

I honestly don't believe that spirits go to Heaven or Hell either. For some reason, I'm more of a reincarnation believer. Don't ask me why, I just do. Maybe a tie to being an Atheist? Hmm, beats me.

But honestly, I think the chances of ghosts existing are slim-da-nil.

Edit: I agree with true darkness. If ghosts exist, why don't vampires, aliens, witches and Gods exist too?

6. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

My belief is not very clear on ghosts. True if i flip through channels and there is a 'ghost show' on I'll watch it. But when they go through the house, the whole time I'm thinking of ways they could do that themselves. I mean you see all the time in movies doors shutting by themselves so why couldn't they do that? But some things I just find strange when I can't figure out a reason. Myself, I guess some strange things have happened, but I don't think it was a ghost... I don't really believe in ghosts but I sometimes find it entertaining to believe in them...

7. Arcantress King's Apprentice

That whole *post pics of ghosts here* thread is just rediculous. It ticks me off for some reason.

8. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

Theres no such thing as ghosts. IMO, theres an explanation for everything they show in those 'haunted houses' too. Besides, your spirit cant stay here once you die.
    Those 'mediums' that can channel the dead or whatever its called are fakes too. They can make it up as they go along if they say theyre 'talking to the dead.'

9. Arcantress King's Apprentice

Exactly. Mediums are a bunch of....animal poo. If anyone could 'talk to spirits', its the devil posessing them. I talked to my mom about this, actually. Mediums are just people who are earning money for being fakes.

10. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

I think there are such things as ghosts because I have had a expearyences that mae me think so. that is what I think but then agin I have always had a very open minde!

11. true darkness Twilight Town Denizen

my mum thinks there is such things as ghosts, since there isn't enough proof so that means there isn't any ghosts.

12. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

there isn't proof that there are ghosts but there isn't any proof saying there aren't

13. Arcantress King's Apprentice

Really, this is a very religious topic, if you think about it.

Okay- if you believe in the Bible, and you believe it is true, you should not believe in ghosts. You should know that your soul either goes to heaven or to hell. If you believe in God, the Devil, and the Bible, this is all the proof you need.

For all you other people, i don't know what to tell you except ghosts are not real!

14. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

It doesn't necessarily have to be a religious topic. If you believe in ghosts that doesn't imply the existence of heaven or hell, it simply implies the existence of some form of afterlife/existence.

15. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

I do belive in the bible I beleave in God Jesus is my savior I have wasted away in a christian school but I still beleave in ghosts

16. Arcantress King's Apprentice

Well, if ive insulted you, i'm sorry. I must have been brought up religiously different than you.

17. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

I have religus parents and a gramow that thinks she's a witch...go figur

18. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

Yeah.. i believe there is ghost.. bcoz i saw it twice
    Normally i dont believe it..

19. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

hugs her*

I'm not the only 1 anymore!

20. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

u do saw it b4? it kinda scary anywhere...XDD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.