Disney movies that should be in KH

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Rho, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Rho Twilight Town Denizen

Title explains it.

The Incredibles, Pulp Fiction, Emperor's New Groove, Bolt, Sky High, and Spider-Man. (technically Disney now)

In terms of shows - Oban Star-Racers and Aaron Stone.

I kind of wish Disney bought DC instead. Because then we could have a Gotham world with Batman as the party member and Joker as a boss. And that would be badass on so many levels.

2. ouroborosgeneral Merlin's Housekeeper

Pulp Fiction is Dis....oh right touchstone I forgot. Well I never ever ever ever ever EVER NEVER see Wonderland in a KH game again. I hate that level so much... but in terms of what they havent done I would never want to see a marvel character in KH...unless it was Deadpool and they didnt censor him. I dont think I would want to see a phineas and ferb world...but It might make a nice replacement for winnie the pooh.

Oh and about this comment...

Let me get this straight...you WANT disney to own the only comic company that publishes great materials outside of superheroes and makes awesome batman comics. It would be like the sixties all over again....except even more campy and censored.

Titles you might want to look into. Preacher, Transmetropolitan, Sandman, Fables. those put most mainstrem manga to shame...and yet you dont hear movies about them.

3. Styx That's me inside your head.

Ahahaha...No.
    Keyblade swingers just wouldn't work in a Pulp Fiction world. Not gonna happen, nor should it.

4. highlander Merlin's Housekeeper

robin hood would be cool

5. Styx That's me inside your head.

This many times over. I want most old Disney movies in there.
    The ones that still had the "magic". Jungle Book would work well too.

6. anotheraxelfangirl Destiny Islands Resident

Where in the world is the Hunchback of Notre Dame in these games?! You could have a fight your way through the burning city of Paris to fight Frollo on top of Notre Dame, and his lust for Esmeralda (hey, if it worked in a G-rated movie, it can work an an E-10 rated game) could turn have turned him into a Heartless! That would be OMGSOCOOL!

7. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

I think Pocahontas would work very well. Possibly The Princess and the Frog, though I haven't seen it, so I don't know. The Jungle book would be awesome, and a lot of the Pixar movies would be, too.

8. Hayabusa Venomous

Disney and Pixar are no-go's for all we know.

This doesn't fit. At all. It's not even related to Disney, and it'd feel almost insulting to fans of the movie (like myself) to see an R rated realistic movie butchered to cater into a youth-oriented game. It's vulgar, violent, and filled with what the modern society deems bad, everything Disney is against now. What would we do anyway, play as a hitman Sora who takes part in crimes alongside Vincent and Jules while Goofy is dressed in a gimp suit?

No, no Disney Channel movies should be affiliated with Walt Disney Pictures.

No as well. Disney isn't going to meddle with Marvel's production and development, so don't expect any Marvel series being intertwined with the Kingdom Hearts series.

Not Disney either. Made by French/Japanese animation studios. Simply shown on Disney's TV channels.

Who?

Let's stick to actual Disney stuff, like say...

-Atlantis: the Lost Empire
    -Hunchback of Notre Dame
    -The Sword and the Stone
    -Pocahontas
    -The Rescuers Down Under (?)
    -James and the Giant Peach (?)

9. Xannah Merlin's Housekeeper

The Great Mouse Detective
    Enchanted
    Emperor's New Groove
    Chronicles of Narnia (I don't care what you all say, I think it would be epic!)
    Atlantis: The Lost Empire
    Treasure Planet

10. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Amen, brother!!
    Emperor's New Groove
    And Atlantis
    If they can do a Snow White world where barely any action occured at all, they could do it in almost any world.

11. Rho Twilight Town Denizen

..Why would Bolt be no-go? It's a Disney movie, I believe from the same animation company as Chicken Little (I won't be shocked AT ALL if there's a Chicken Little world in KH3)
    As for Pixar, MAYBE, but I don't see why they'd decline.

Meh, that one was a bit over-the-top, but if they had no restrictions, it could be hilarious, especially in BBS:
    "What does Master Xehanort look like?"

Sky High isn't a "Disney Channel" movie.

I dunno.. Maybe not a world, sure, but they should in some form take advantage of them owning Marvel. Spider-Man summon? Sure.

It was also produced by Jetix Productions, which is owned by Disney (or was, seeing as how Jetix no longer exists). I'm aware it's not likely, but it could be pretty awesome.

Also.. forgot Narnia. That'd be a good one.

12. Krowley Moderator

Fantasia would make an awesome music world :P
    As well as some of the classics that havent been introduced to the KH series yet. (Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood, Jungle Book)

13. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Again. Pixar has nothing to do with the games. Bolt maybe since it is a pure Disney film but i do wonder how it could fit in the game.

Eh, NO. Neither Marvel or DC (in the case that Disney had bought it instead of Marvel) should ever be in the game. You guys don't understand that the game is all about pure Disney stuff, not things that are under the Disney name. ESPN is Disney so? Should we see commercials in the game?

In terms of comic, i want to see W.I.T.C.H in Kingdom Hearts. It fits the plot 100%. And when i say W.I.T.C.H i mean the comic from which that crappy cartoon version came from. I will say more on this some time later. I would love to see Kandrakar in the game.

Phineas and Ferb is a very good show, but i doubt if it could ever fit in the plot. I'm happy with Winnie thank you. I want to see an open 100 Acre wood world some time.

Gotta agree with that. Fighting Frollo would be pure epic. I mean the dude has a scene talking about hell in the movie and his lust for Esmeralda. They would have to show that!

Bolt was directed by J.L but it as a Disney only film. Pixar had nothing to do with it.

Agree with that list. But we have already seen Merlin so i'm not sure how they can introduce Arthur and the plot about the sword. I mean the movie ends as soon as he gets the sword. Hmmm..., maybe Maleficent could try to stop Arthur from getting the sword. Interesting now that i rethink about it.

Jetix is Disney XD now.

14. Hayabusa Venomous

I didn't say anything about Bolt (though I dislike any chance of Miley Cyrus being involved). And Chicken Little was not made by Pixar, but by Disney themselves, thus why it was able to be in the game.

My bad on this one, but I've only ever seen it on Disney Channel, and it's just not that well known. Pretty much forgettable story and characters, and in my opinion, not interesting or unique enough to be in the game.

Same deal with Marvel being owned by Disney; might have some trouble, as well as the series not being that well-known again.

15. Rho Twilight Town Denizen

Disney = Pixar. Happened around the time KH2 came out. Pixar is now apart of Disney.

Also, I'm perfectly aware Jetix became Disney XD.

W.I.T.C.H.? They'd probably end up basing it off the cartoon (I know VERY little about this show/comic), but I could see it happening.

Also... An American Dragon: Jake Long world could work if done right.

16. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

I know that Pixar belongs to Disney *sigh*

What i mean is that the game has nothing to do with Pixar. It is a Disney and Square collaboration not Disney and co. along with Square.

Meh, if they have a Heatherfield/ Kandrakar world i'd rather have the original comic plot/version. Much better than the show. As i said i will develop on this matter more when i have the time. I've been waiting and thinking of W.I.T.C.H being in a Kingdom Hearts for a long time.

Jake Long? I don't think it would fit. His whole world is about hiding magic. If his crazy teacher see a duck and a dog roaming around with a kid holding a huge key, he would hunt them down. Actually the whole city would be freaked out.

17. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Rescuers Down Under?

18. Rho Twilight Town Denizen

Before The Incredibles begins, a "Walt Disney Pictures" title sequence should be there. It's a Disney movie, and is fair game to be in KH, as would be Toy Story or Up.

I'd say Race to Witch Mountain.. But I just couldn't figure out a way to make it work.

19. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

ESPN belongs to Disney. Do you want sports commercials in the game?

Don't remember if anyone else mentioned it, but i would like to see "The black cauldron" in the game. But i do wonder, could a possible inclusion of this film push the rating to 15+? It is a very dark film after all.

20. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Frog Princess, yes i know a bit too early, but seriously the main villian CONTROLS SHADOWS um hellllllllo, that is totally begging for KH