Dream Drop Distance Did Saïx... (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Meilin Lee, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

... know during his time as a Nobody that Nobodies like himself do have hearts? I was thinking a lot about his quote in KH2 when he said "Kingdom Hearts. Where is my heart?"

Or when he said that, was he referring to Xehanort's heart?

2. Plums Wakanda Forever

I'm not sure at all. :x

Though, we do have to take into account the whole "Xehanort Heart Plan", while it was all planned out in the in-game universe, I doubt Nomura had that in mind when KH2 came out six years ago.

It may just be a discontinuity that's gonna be swept under the carpet. Depends on if Nomura remembers that quote and chooses to address it in KH3/interview/etc.

3. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I don't think he did. Or at the very least he put up a good act. He rationalized the displays of emotion because they remember what it was like (which is also a sign of a heart, but I'm not sure he knew.) In Days he just couldn't seem to understand why Axel and Roxas would behave the way they were. And the line about where is my heart is just the nail in the coffin to me. I doubt he wanted to become Xehanort, so he wouldn't be asking for it. But if he knew that he had a heart then I don't think he would be asking for his own. So the most logical explanation from what we know is that he following the ruse that Xemnas set up and was looking to get his own heart from Kingdom Hearts.

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

So I guess when he became a person again, he realized the truth and joined Xehanort. But could it be against his own will?

5. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Most definitely. Assuming absolute success of the project Isa is now just Xehanort in a different body. That being said, this is Kingdom Hearts we are talking about. I would be willing to bet that Isa is in there somewhere. But the idea is having the heart of Xehanort slapped into the body and soul of other people, in this case Isa.