Deadman Wonderland

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Shinichi Izumi, May 1, 2013.

1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Monthly Manga, 13 episode anime, not as epic as the manga, both very good, the anime has a few characters left out and is in desperate need of sequel, the anime stoped right before the best part in the manga, but the manga is ongoing with a new chapter every month. enogh rambling now on to the plot.

Ganta Igarashi who does not remember his past, one day has all his frieneds slaugtered and reduced to ribbons right before him, by a crimson red man wearing metalic parts and a cape, and is framed as the murderer, and sent to japan's first thematic privitazed corection facility, where every day he has a chançe of dying by various means, the prisoners work as actoers, cleaners and entertainment provaiders as the prison is also a theme park for citizens, the prision has various sectors where the prizoners live, by odd jobs and risking their lives in inhumaine games they accuire money and you can buy everything from food to drugs, and even buy out your sentençe. however there is a secret sector in the prison, hiding and using one of humanitys greatest misteries and dangers.

good anime, better manga, totally worth your time, I apologize for lack of gramar, clarency or anything else.

The funimation dub is very good.

2. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Haven't read the manga, but I've seen the anime and I have to say it was pretty good. A little random at time, or so I thought, but it got better. As for the ending, I didn't really mind. Of course, after so many disappointing endings, this doesn't compare to a lot of them.

I liked the anime so I'd probably like the manga as well. Good series ^^

3. 61 No. B

I watched it on Toonami, it was the only good thing they were playing at the time. It was good, but I probably wouldn't have gone out of my way to watch it.

4. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

*Bump*
    I read the last chapter and this is a manga that is in my top 5 for certain, just bumping this to say it's worth the read, and amazing.

5. Jin うごかないで

As the above said it is worth a read but be suprised when you come to the last chapter. it's a good series in itself with an amazing concept for an Anime. the best thing I loved about it was obviously the whole plot twist which I won't say but also how they use their blood as a weapon.