Daily Mirror Interview w/ Tetsuya Nomura

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

holiday-message-from-kingdom-hearts-director-tetsuya-nomura-multi-language-subtitles.png

In yet another interview following the major KH3 news reveal this past weekend at D23 Expo, 'Kingdom Hearts' director, Tetsuya Nomura, got to speak with Ryan Brown of the Daily Mirror. This time though, the questions are from fans of the KH series, with Nomura's responses to them ranging from interesting to hilarious. Check out the interview below:

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Damn, not even Nomura can beat Sephiroth XD
      And someone send him some fanfics asap!
    2. Plums
      Plums
      nomura should read my and sumi's luxord/moogle one-shot (tropes: slow-burn, friends to lovers, road trip, petting) after he wraps up kh3

I've heard that writers in a lot of media are really encouraged to avoid reading fanfic because of the high potential for lawsuits of plagiarism (which, tbf. Kingdom Hearts is already a giant fanfiction).

If they do add in Sephiroth, I hope they include another secret boss. While I'm sorta curious about how his and Cloud's battle in KH2 went, I don't care all that much, and I am getting a bit tired of Sephy time and time again, lol.

I'm glad that KH3 seems like it'll offer a lot of different, equally viable, options to combat. That was always something I was iffy on in KH2 and beyond. I really like mage builds, and the only viable magic a lot of the time either came to be Reflect or Balloon in DDDs case.