Crushes

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by T3F, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T3F Chaser

Anyone who needs help with someone that they like or think someone might like them, we are here to help.

:luv::registro5B15D:

2. Chevalier Crystal Princess

because we know how hard it is to deal with it

so, if you need help, just post away.

or contact on msn.

3. sora_i_can_do_this Traverse Town Homebody

Okay, I needs help.

So there's this girl, her name's Eeassa(I know a awesome name) I've been

crazy about for the last 2 years. I'm kinda shy, but I made a real connection

with her. I was even gonna give her a jewel encrusted Hello Kitty sticker ( I

know I'm old fashioned)

But due to some scheduling problems I almost never see her, and when I do

see her, I feel too awkward to say anything.

And there's this other girl, I met recently, her name's Laura. Anyways I see

he more often than I see Eeassa, and she's pretty shy like me, which I kinda

like.

Anyways, I'll rap this up, what are your opinions. Should I try to make time

for Eeassa but possibly end up being all awkward and weird, or should I try

my luck with Laura and see what happens?

P.S. Is "rap this up" or "wrap this up"?

4. Rosey Chaser

Gawd I feel like a dork for posting this on here >_>

Dx
    Okay so Im sorta friends with these two boys, N and M lets just say <_> And I know N because hes my neighbor (we don’t talk that often though) and M because they are both my biology partners. So when we were in biology the first or second day, M sat infront of me and N was talking to him from across the room and suddenly gives me the call me sign. And then he switches seats with the person sitting next to M so he can sit infront of me and next to M (they are friends from baseball).

So N makes up this story that we dated for 9 months during middle school and I dumped him, even though I never had and we had never dated, and so M was teasing me about it even though it never happened, and it was playful teasing. When ever N would see me at lunch, he would be like “Hey Katie! What up?” (yes my name is Katie xD ) and he would give me this playful cute little smile and then give me the call me sign again.

Now when we’re in biology they both flirt with me and I think I like both of them, but I am totally getting the vibe that N is a player, and im not sure about M.

Oh jesbus, and also, this kid AJ and I used to really like each other in 5th grade, and after seeing him for the first time in 3 years, hes really cute and I really like him again Dx Im having issues.

1. Why would he say we dated when we haven’t?
    2. Opinions?

5. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

It's a guy thing. They make up a "fantasy" relationship so it makes them feel more at ease that they were actually able to go out with a girl when in reality they probably haven't had a "real" relationship their entire life.
    And note to self: Rosey's name is Katie. ^_^;
    So, I'd advise, play it safe. Hang out with either of them in a group of friends and see where it takes you. :)

That'd be my advice at least.

EDIT: As for the other thing, I'd suggest getting to know him again.

6. Rosey Chaser

The problem is, I'm just the slightly shy new girl that no one has seen in 3 years xD

And we also have NO classes together and only one mutual friend who I think likes to think that he doesn't know me sometimes xD We've talked once with in the first weeks of school and that was two sentances lol

7. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

It depends. You can either take the "safe" route and try your luck with Laura or go the "risky" way with Eeassa despite your self-confidence being shaky around her.

It's pretty hit or miss on this one. Either way, at least you'll have some experience under your belt. :D

And it's "wrap" unless you're trying to make those into lyrics. :p

8. Repliku Chaser

After the people who have posted here feel that the situations have been alleviated, this thread will be closed as it is preferred people be able to post their own threads here if there are problems or to post in the Help With Life thread.

Please, shadow of sephiroth, do not make specified threads like this anymore. This is for people to post who have problems, not for people to post they will solve problems. Anyone can help anyone else.

9. sora_i_can_do_this Traverse Town Homebody

Things got a bit more confusing today

Eeassa and I had a nice chat today;

however Laura and I were gonna have lunch together, but she didn't show up

Anyways I'll wrap things up

and say thanks for your help;

but I'll see where things go with Eeassa

hmmmm... maybe I'll give her a paupou fruit (I'm such a nerd!!)

10. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Well, then you have two choices. Either reinvent and reassert yourself and try to work at sparking a friendship with him again. Or just forget about it, say hi whenever you see him and move on. He'll most likely do the same. :huh:

But that's just my advice.

11. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

If you bludgeon her any chance of awkwardness flies out the window...

12. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

I could use some help with this. Well this is mainly from my own stupidity. Basically my friend told me her friend (who I met at a party because she doesn't go to my school) liked me. After talking and hanging out with her for a while, I began to like her. A lot. She's fun, she's amazing on the violin (which I also play, we're both First Violins at our schools and that was one of our first conversations), and we had some hilarious conversations about Sailor Moon V.S. Death Note among other things. However after a while (about one or two months of knowing each other) we ran out of things to talk about, and out conversations got really dry and brief. We stopped talking for about two months, leading up to today at which time I haven't talked to her. I've been beating myself up over it ever since we stopped talking, and I have wanted to talk to her again and my friends have encouraged me. However I don't know if she wants to talk to me or is a relationship we may have gotten into would work out due to a lack of conversation. Thank you guys so much for any advice.

13. sora_i_can_do_this Traverse Town Homebody

Well friends,

I gave Eeassa the diamond encrusted hello kitty sticker

however she had a date already to homecoming

oh, well, the situation was awkward but we had a nice chat and some good

laughs

and I think we'll remain friends

However, me and Laura also had a nice chat the other day

I no longer have any direction in my love life, so I'm just going to do random

things and see where it takes me

14. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

Too bad about Eassa, but don't worry about it. There'll be others. =D

15. sora_i_can_do_this Traverse Town Homebody

I instantmessaging Laura now

OMG!!

I told her aboot what happened with Eeassa

she was thoguhtful, and now we're having a pleasant chat

16. Repliku Chaser

Okay, I'm going to go ahead and close this now since it's been over a week. Please do not post 'general help' threads guys. The reason we made this into a section was to let people get help for their own problems; not to group them up and one person act like he/she oversees.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.