Confused love? HELP!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Mari, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, there's this dude I hate. You guys may all have heard about him. You know, the dude who stole my cellphone in 8th grade and wont stop bugging me? Well, I think I'm developing feelings for him. I mean, I HATE HIM! But, I enjoy talking to him for SOME ODD REASON. He knows my whole family and my family likes him. And I have noticed that I've mentioned his name OVER and OVER for the past month. But I HATE HIM for being such a pain in the butt and being so immature, but I really do love him and I'm really confused! T^T

What should I do? Do I hate him or do I love him?

2. hahannuh Gummi Ship Junkie

aww that's so funny! well one question, do you think he likes you back?

3. Hissora ahurhurhur.

Well to me it sound like you have been reading too much Boys over Flowers (which is a good manga btw)
    Well, maybe try doing something he doesn't like to get him away from you or something. Im not the best with this lovey dubby stuff but i love romance (that made no sense) sooo.... well.... ummm.... or you could try meeting other guys and hang around them, try to get him away from you if you really dont like 'em...

Anyway its your fealings, look inside closely and see what he means to you.

4. twilightsown King's Apprentice

I think like hahannuh said, it matters what hisfeelings are. If he does all that annoying stiff to you, and you still have feelings for him, then obviously something is there. I'd try and slowly figure out how he feels :p

5. hahannuh Gummi Ship Junkie

well you hate him and love him. that's hard. it's kind of like a family relationship like hate my brother but i love him too. but w/e that's different.

just remember...
    don't try to make him jealous
    don't do the whole hard to get thing (it just doesn't work)
    don't be too open about it
    don't push him to be open about it either

i think you should just wait a little bit.
    time is a necessity for romance to kindle. ;)

6. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

About him liking me, he definately doesn't love me. He has these "crushes" I know about. Heh, kinda ironic. I hate him so much yet I know almost everything about him. That's what I get for knowing him for at least 5 years.

7. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Kairi, you love him. ;)

You don't know it, but you have to think about it. The part of you that loves him is the part that you keep to yourself, locked away.

Try thinking of his actions and how you feel about them. Try opposing what you normally think...like you think it's immature, but try thinking about it the OTHER way around...maybe it's a calling card?

*Just throwing idea's*

8. Claryssa Destiny Islands Resident

Aww... don't worry Kairi, you are not alone. I like a pain in the a-er... neck too. :p

I'm just going to reiterate what others have said, figure out what he thinks of you.

Of course to me it seems like he might like you. He just annoys you right, doesn't do anything to seriously hurt you, right?

Nyah, just my two-cents. Not that they're worth two-cents... I haven't solved my guy problems yet. Heh... I think too much is my problem. I over think people's actions and words.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.