CHVRCHΞS

Discussion in 'Music' started by Antidote, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Antidote Façade

So... Anyone familiar with them? They're an awesome little synthpop/electronic band from Scotland.

I thought that they should be spread around KHV.

Here's a bunch of stuffs;

[​IMG]

Opinions mi amigos?

If my thread flops I will cry. Don't let the good sis Lithy down. ;-;

2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

IF IT FLOPS, IT WILL FLOP WITH NOVA. AND A NOVAFLOP IS BETTER THAN ANY SUCCESS OTHERS CAN KNOW. [​IMG]

So yeah uh... I'm diggin' it. Very 80's. Are they a recent band or have they been through the 2000's? Sounds like one of those sleeper hits.

3. Llave Superless Moderator

They're a Glaswegian group that formed in 2011, so very recent and very sexy.

DUDE THANKS FOR SHARING THIS OMMMGGG I'm totes diggin' it and very wonderful to listen to definitely another fav going into my rooster of repeat over and over.

4. Antidote Façade

Oh my god. It has been 84 years... Bless your souls for saving me from complete flopdom. [​IMG]

Just to follow up on what mooncartoon name said, I think they did what a lot of bands do; release a song, no one cares, disappear, come back a couple years later with same song and suddenly SUCCESS! Not the type of band I would've expected to catch on, especially in 'Merica. Did pretty well on the billboards. >_>

YASSSS YOU BETTER STAN!

Everyone illegally download their album *shot*

5. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Likin' that post just because I busted a gut at the word "mooncartoon"

Doesn't surprise me in the least. It sounds like it's from an era that's coming back around in a big way. I mean, that and it sounds good in general :'D

6. Glen Returned from the dead

I've never heard of them before this moment, but if their other sounds sound anything like the ones you have linked, then I have a feeling i'm going to be listening to them A LOT more.

7. 61 No. B

i love her voice

tryin to get into the music but i havent yet. the mother we share it catchy but.. idk its not rly my thing

love her voice though. would listen just for that

8. Antidote Façade

Have you tried their album or have you just heard the odd song here and there? In hindsight, the songs I posted in the OP are definitely not some of the best. They seem to be more notable but I honestly think the normal album tracks are better. The dude (Iain) sings on some songs and I love his voice too.

Tether, We Sink, Under the Tide, Lungs, By the Throat, Strong Hand, Broken Bones - those are all such good songs too. But maybe I'm just listing too much because I have such a biased, fanboyish love for them.

9. 61 No. B

i tried listening to the album but could only get through the first three of four songs before getting bored

i also listened to lungs

maybe ill warm up to them more later