Christmas Trees Can Cause Allergies

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Nymph of Destiny, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

According to this article, Christmas trees can cause allergies. I've heard of allergies to molds before, but never because of a Christmas tree...it's a very interesting fact I've found...

2. Repliku Chaser

Well...some people are allergic to pine and the sap from the pine trees too so I guess I'd buy it for those sorts but I doubt it does for everyone.

3. Laurence_Fox Chaser

My mother has horrible allergies to mold and certain types of pollen from trees and grasses. Never once having a Christmas tree has she told me that her allergies were triggered by the Christmas tree itself.

I can see how it would bother some people though if they had pine allergies like Repliku said.

4. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    Wow.

We have a fake tree every year ever since the one year when it fell and our carpet was ruined.

I can see how this would cause allergies. It really sucks for those people. I guess they'll just have to get a fake tree or have lots of spare tissues...

5. keybladeofdarkness4 Twilight Town Denizen

wow... allergic to trees...

6. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Well, I should admit this is interesting, for me there is no difference thought, since I always had a fake tree, but it must really bad for some people.

7. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

it depends... my family always gets a fake tree... so it can't cause allergies... lol...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.