Check out my collab Let's Play Channel!

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by LPGamer15, Aug 13, 2015.

1. LPGamer15 Merlin's Housekeeper

Hello everyone on KH-Vids.net! I'm LPGamer15 and today I want to make a promotion post here on KH Vids about a Collab Lets Play Channel I own on YouTube. It was originally started by me and called LPGamer15, and is now called LPGamerZ! A close real life friend of mine helps me run the channel. We have a saying in our videos now called the "LPGamer Tag Team". When I first started the channel I didn't do much until I bought myself an HDPVR2 and got a decent laptop to record, edit, and upload videos. I used to own a channel many years ago called UltimateGiratina. My most successful video I made was an AMV for Kingdom Hearts that has as of today over 190,000 views! On my LPGamerZ Channel I reposted it and got 12,000 views, then I redid the AMV frame by frame with the 1.5 and 2.5 HD Remix Content and its gaining views everyday. So far on this channel I have finished one Let's Play for The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. Near the end of the Let's Play my friend and I decided to convert the channel to a collab channel. I just got a PS3 at the time and we are doing Wii U and PS3 Content at the same time! Currently we have a Let's Play started for Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut and much more to come. I have decided in honor of Kingdom Hearts 3 to do a "Road to Kingdom Hearts 3" series and do a Let's Play for all the Kingdom Hearts games from 1.5 and 2.5, also including the movies in both the games. Feel free to check out our channel. Right now we are doing a bunch of editing and videos will be popping up during the week. Eventually our goal is to upload 3 videos a day. Looking forward to the future of our channel!

https://www.youtube.com/user/LPGamer15