Site News Changes.

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by *Sora*, Jan 28, 2007.

1. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

I agree with a lot of things mentioned around the forum about problems we have, whether it be the staff's power, or how things are handles by staff. Mainly, problems with the staff. I disagree with a lot of them, as well, but scratch everything said in those threads. There are going to be changes to this site, very, very soon. I'm not just going to lurk in the shadows anymore and monitor myself a long with a select few. Me and Sara have talked over this, and we've basically decided that we're going to start changing a lot around here. This forum will no longer be just about the Spam Zone. It will serve it's purpose as one of the most popular Kingdom Hearts site on the Internet. Do you people understand this? Do you understand that more than 75% of the posts and threads made on this forum are in sections that have absolutely no relevance to Kingdom Hearts? Well, I sure did, and it's gotten to the point where I'm going to have to do something about it, whether it be by myself, or we all pull together to help. I don't care if you don't like some of the changes that will be made. I don't care if you leave because of them (because if you do, you're not a worthy member here.) and I also don't care what you think about me because of this. *Sora* is back, and things are going to make a turn-around here.

THE REVOLUTION IS BEGINNING!

2. Kuroudo King's Apprentice

Nice speech there, Sora. Kingdom Hearts... 4EVA

3. Darkandroid Gets it Together

I agree with you, alot of the time here is spent on the spam zone, heck even I have spent to much time here, though I am cutting down on it to post around the rest of the places here. A third of the forum's posts are in the spam zone, that is alot of posts.

4. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    Mhm, I'm also kidna quitting the spam zone.
    Most active ppl seem to talk in the other areas rather than in the KH ones seemingly,

5. Misty gimme kiss

Yeah, ever since the move, I've kinda... Just... Ignored the KH sections. O.O

But nice speech, I'm really happy about these changes.~

6. Darkandroid Gets it Together

So have I really, but really there isn't much to talk about anymore related to kingdom Hearts, minus Final Mix and the odd KH3 speculation. And after Final Mix the next KH game won't be for ages so topics and news will die down. Discussion is limited now.

7. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

Which is one part of the changes. Trust me, we'll give you people something to talk about. ;]

8. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    Mhm, when I joined I just focused on the KH sections that was why I joined really and I din know ppl much.
    Then I sorta left it.
    And I agree it'll be hard to create much discussion in the KH sections though FM+ and the new one will get their heat.

9. Antidote Façade

It's kind of hard to talk about Kingdom Hearts when nothing is really going on with it. The site is just getting little tidbits and news from here and there about FM+. Not a lot to talk about.

10. Darkandroid Gets it Together

So your going to expand the site to other than KH, so like general Square-Enix or something like that?

11. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

We've talked for a while about maybe expanding this site to incorporate other Square titles such as Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, etc. Possibly boards for next-gen consoles. I don't exactly know yet, but I assure you, something will happen.

12. Mr. Boom Banned

Next revolution? I thought it was next generation:confused: Anyways yeah you're right about not posting like lots in the kh section since this is a kh site, but I do agree with Lathium there's nothing much to talk in the kh section about and thats why I dont post much in the kh forum. So just wait, I have tried to post things in the kh section like threads and that kinda stuff but nothing pops up in my brain. So Im not really in the kh section that much :/

13. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

If you people are going to have the attitude that the sections that actually have anything to do with the website you come to, are past their usefulness and activity, then why do you even come to this site anymore? Honestly, it seems like you'd all rather talk about absolutely nothing in a single section of this forum, then use it for the reason that Deathspank pays money out of his pocket for.

14. EvilMan_89 Code Master

wat's so wrong with ppl NOT talking about Kingdom Hearts? there's really not much to talk about it anymore. for now, Kingdom Hearts is kinda over don't u think? and plus, my favorite area here is the Intelligent Discussion area, that better not go (saying this in a non-threatening way)!

15. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Cool. More changes. :)

I've been here for about two month's now, and we've been talking about changes...

Though I have never seen much at all since then. --;

16. Cody Chaser

I've kinda moved away from the spamzone into everywhere else.
    I'd like to see some changes,sounds fun....for a change. xD

17. oblivion9794 Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah because we've pretty much done everything possible with Kingdom Hearts like codes,sig,videos (until KH3) but maybe some changes are good:cool: but at the same time other things like anime should stay,at least 'til KH3.

18. Akio Traverse Town Homebody

For those of you who know.... you know... =P
    Well, I'm all for the change. I've really lost some interest in the forum actually, sad to say. I agree that the spam section is out of control and attracting too much attention from the main point in the forum, but there are other things that are needed for this place to live at all.

Anyways, these changes should make this place more active in the right way. :D

19. Arc Kingdom Keeper

I disagree with this completely, what makes this site great is that we arent FORCED into talking about something that doesnt interest us. Personally I hate Square-Enix does that mean I dont belong here? No. I have no interest in talking about Kingdom Hearts anymore, does that mean I shouldnt be welcome? What makes this site as successful as it is *Sora* is that we get the CHOICE to talk about something else besides Square's games or KH....take that choice away and all you have is just another second rate fansite that I guarantee will fail within months.

20. EvilMan_89 Code Master

my thoughts exactly. i don't really like Square Enix either.