"Can't Drive This" Steam Key Giveaway!

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Calxiyn, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Hey everyone! Pixel-Maniacs sent me two Steam Keys for their new game "Can't Drive This" that comes out tomorrow! I wanted to give this away to one of you guys - but there are a few rules:

1. They gave me TWO Steam Keys so I could play with someone online while I record the game, which means you must be willing to do a couple videos with me ;P if you can't stand hearing my voice for an hour or so, and you don't have a working microphone and headphones you're out of luck.

2. The Key is a Steam key so obviously you need to have Steam lol.

3. When you reply to the thread say something along the lines of "I'm in!" so I know I can put you in the raffle. By Tuesday I'm going to pick someone and PM them asking if they still want to do it. If they don't reply within 24 hours, I'll move on to the next person, and so on and so forth.

This is the game!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/466980/

2. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

I want free stuff but I also don't want anyone to hear my burly yeti voice. Damn, your caveats.

3. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I want to help, but my house isn't very recording friendly (unless we schedule for before people get home). Plus I would be beyond terrible at that game.

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

While I could and would be happy to do the recording, I'm really really awful at games so other people would probably be better at it than me and probably make the most of it more.

That said I thought I'd post the trailer to the game

It looks like a really interesting concept but it also looks so hard, I'd probably instantly fail but it does look cool. If you're struggling for people I'll put my name in the running. I'll probably fail though.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016