Can someone port this (TOTA Code)

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Xaldin, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the japanese version of the game, I was hoping someone could port this to the US version. Posted by Sodina form code-masters project

Battle Modifier

202B983C 240200XX

2. Majik Chaser

what game is this?
    i need both ELF files

3. EvilMan_89 Code Master

it would help ALOT if you posted the digits that fill in for "xx"

wat does it do? and sure, i just need to grab the American dump made by khpro and seeing as i'm back i can hack again. i'm also trying to port the skill mods in that game as well. hopefully, i can do both

4. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY HERE XD

Let me post the full digits

202B983C 240200XX

XX = http://www.geocities.jp/writzkzo/totaenc.txt

It allows you to replace enemies with other enemies

It's sorta like Kingdom Hearts II's code, just instead of replacing the characters, you're replacing the enemies.

Tales of the abyss / TOTA

5. EvilMan_89 Code Master

HOLY ****!!!!! THIS WILL BE A SUPER COOL CODE IF I CAN GET IT!!!!

EDIT: OMFG, all the TOTA codes are being a REAL pain in the ***. there have been so many changes between Japanese and American version so it's difficult to port

6. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it saying the code is invalid? Because if it's saying it's not working I'm thinking it might have to do with the fact we don't entirely know how the enemy digits are getting effected yet D: like exactly which enemy that code's altering.

7. EvilMan_89 Code Master

no, not that. i can't even find the right address. this REALLY hard. i have 7MB Save Dumps which show nothing useful. i need some Live Dumps which i've never gotten to work :( we need someone like Skiller unfortunately :(

8. EvilMan_89 Code Master

ok try this, it's doubtful that it will work becuz it was ported using offsets but try anyway, we might be lucky

Battle Modifier
    202B88CC 240200XX