Calling All SoRiku Fans

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Bubble Master Califa, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

When they return to making Kh about Sora, Kairi and Riku should there be a love triangle thing go on?
    I mean they've made it canon that SoKai will happen but Riku is all alone and I don't want to see him with someone else from the series or a new character (Too late for that).

Well if disney were not allowed to have a say in the game there could be an important factor due to the point that it's obvious that Riku harbours powerful feelings for Sora that could even make two lovers feelings for each other seem pathetic (even if someone says it is friendship it is much stonger than best friends and there always is potential for something in some sense). I believe that Riku is Bisexual due to how he acts around Sora (He took a deadly blow for Sora when fighting Xemnas, that takes a lot of feelings for someone to do it and honestly I'd never do it for my bestest friend ever but maybe for someone I love)

There could be a critical point in the game where Sora must choose between saving Riku or Kairi and the player decides the decision and whatever you've said to the two affects what happens when you save that person (gives it a multi descision RPG factor and they always rule when given at least four options at most questions). So Riku could confess his secret feelings for Sora at that point or Kairi could say her truth and claim she always knew about Riku's feelings to Sora and hated him for it.

I'm guessing some people must think i'nm out of my mind but I gurantee otherwise (if certain companies didn't get involved in this game there would be a possibility) and even if there isn't I've gotten an idea for a decent fanfic.

2. OrginizationXIII Traverse Town Homebody

That would be wierd, I mean they have known each other since they were kids and they'd do anything for each other but they're not gay. Riku is more of a loner to me, after all he's been through he needs friends, just friends. Riku and the King seem to be extremly close friends also...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.