Kingdom Hearts II Bulky Vendors

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Amaury, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

I'm having a hard time remembering. Do bulky vendors work in the same way as the white mushrooms in Kingdom Hearts, where if you go through two rooms and come back the spawns reset? For example, going to the cliff area and coming back to the camp area in Deep Jungle would reset the spawns and I would keep doing it until I got white mushrooms.

2. Krowley Moderator

Well, I encountered them usually by breaking stuff or spinning the merry go round in Christmas Town.
    Somtimes switching between worlds may help.

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

Yeah, that part I knew, and I know you can reset spawns by going through two rooms and then coming back, I just can't remember if it still works the same way with rare enemies.

Edit: Think I'll just do what you suggested and keep exiting and re-entering the world until I get one.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I know that they don't appear in the same spot right after the other, as long as I'm not getting my info confused.

Okay, after double-checking, I was right. They appear in certain worlds and areas, and you'll get the message that a rare heartless is in the area. Once you find them, and if you either get the items or if they run away, they'll go to the next spot on their list. It's only a few, but I don't know if it's a pattern or not. The areas they appear are:
    Agrabah - Bazaar
    Halloween Town - Christmas Town
    Land of dragons - Checkpoint
    Beast's Castle - West Hall
    Olympus Coliseum - Cave of the Dead Entrance

I don't know if that's the order they appear or not, I've just found them randomly