Brother Bear or Lion King?

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by xxxLatiasxxx, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxxLatiasxxx Destiny Islands Resident

Witch one did you like more Brother Bear or Lion King? I'd say I liked Lion King more myself.

2. Kites Chaser

I never actually watched Brother Bear with full interest. Lion King I've loved since I was really young.

3. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Lion King's probably the best Disney movie ever, in my opinion. It was my favorite movie growing up, and still is my favorite animated movie.​

4. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

moral-wise i would say Brother Bear, i mean The guy kills the Mother Bear because he was angry that his brother died from it, and also because of his own prejudice, so he is transformed into the bear to find out they are scared of humans and bla bla bla.

Lion King i could not really find a moral.

But i liked Lion King better anyways xD

5. Hayabusa Venomous

Lion King's moral was to face your fate. Simba ran away from it when his dad died, allowing Scar to take over the Pride Lands. Mufasa came to him and said "SON, I AM DISAPPOINT" and put Simba back on the ball.

Also, Rafiki.

6. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

totally quoting this

7. lexamus Twilight Town Denizen

I've never seen brother bear...so I'm gonna have to say Lion King..though I might change my mind if I ever see brother bear

8. RieRen Traverse Town Homebody

I love the Lion King, it's like the best thing Disney has ever made. Besides the Lion King has more to it than Brother Bear, I'm talking about the stuff like Lion King 2 and The Lion King: Six New Adventures. Brother Bear only has one movie but it was still pretty good.

9. Hayabusa Venomous

Thanks for fixing my typo too :3

10. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

your welcome :lolface: anyways lets stop spamming

11. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

I thought a Brother Bear 2 came out? But I actually watched Brother Bear today, and I love the movie, but Lion King has more of a meaning, no offense to Brother Bear.
    It seems as though Brother Bear might, but Lion King talked about friendship, romance, and family love as well. It talks about a lot of other small things, and Brother Bear does too. Lion King has been out since God Knows when, and hell; they have a Broadway Show of it. So it's most likely that it's going to win.

12. Hayabusa Venomous

I noticed something.

Lion King
    Brother Bear

Disney must be planning a movie with a tiger character somewhere down the line

13. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

Brother Bear was pretty good, but you can't beat Lion King. It was so well done, and it's a movie that I love to pop into the VCR (oh, whoops, I mean DVD player...screw you, technology...) whenever I feel like it. It was even made into a Broadway musical, and a fantastic one at that. It's still going on after twelve years or something.

14. K u r o g a n e Traverse Town Homebody

I prefer The Lion King than Brother Bear partly because it is my favorite Disney movie.

15. *Hippie Jesus* "I get online and notice I have E-mail I click my

Between the area where your parent's have sex
    Brother bear did have a nice homie feel but Lion King owns in every way (subliminal sex)

16. Xaale Sylph of Hope

Subliminal sex ftw :lolface:

I like Lion King better. It's my favorite Disney movie so of course I like it better ::L: . Brother Bear was just okay.

17. dragonkid_ofhearts Traverse Town Homebody

18. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Brother Bear is one of the better 'new' Disney movies, but The Lion King can't be bypassed that easily. I prefer The Lion King.

That was it's supposed moral. What I made out of it after watching The Lion King a few times is that some people have to pay in order for one person to be succesful. I don't really like that idea...

19. In explicit Angst Gummi Ship Junkie

Lion King, Lion King, LION KING!!! I remember as a little kid watching Lion King, crying when Mufasa died and playing with Lion King toys. None other Disney movie can beat that childhood memory!

20. Stardust Chaser

Definitely The Lion King. I've seen both films and I don't even remember Brother Bear that well, but I still remember The Lion King and I don't think I'll forget it anytime soon. Without a doubt, it's one of my favorite Disney films of all time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.