Book Ideas

Discussion in 'Literature' started by kingdomheartsluver, Feb 3, 2008.

1. kingdomheartsluver Destiny Islands Resident

So, i write books for fun and i need more ideas for one. So please comment and tell me what book idea would be really cool.

2. Caetlin Destiny Islands Resident

Maybe a KH-Vids story? I am reading KH-Vids Royale and really enjoy it, but no other stories based on KH-Vids have managed to pique my interest.

If not that, how about a story about a girl whose brother dies in a sort of mysterious, accidental way. It turns out it was a murder, but no one knows. Then one day as she's taking pictures of herself her brother's ghost turn up in one! Then she would have to use the clues he leaves in the pictures to figure out how he was really killed.

3. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

+Moved to Books+

Maybe a horror story. =o

4. *Hippie Jesus* "I get online and notice I have E-mail I click my

Between the area where your parent's have sex
    there is alot of horror storys out there how about the unexpected or maybe a mix of action and horror like blood+ but different

5. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

You need to come up with something original. But if you try to please everyone by combining too many genres at once, the story will seem a bit cluttered and confusing.

Try reading a few books from your library. Not just what you're interested in, but other genres as well. If you stay in your comfort zone and don't take risks, you won't be able to develop any further as a writer.

6. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

yea, don't just go for the staple

Boy being meets girl being underneath a Silver Moon which then EXPLODES for no apparent reason.