Birth by Sleep Blank points questions (MAJOR SPOILERS DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT THIS FAR!!)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kaidron Blaze, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I was watching the Blank points cutscene on BBS and I had a few questions. First does this mean that MX acctually planed to become a Nobody if Terra's heart proved to wild to tame? And when did ME's heart come to Terra? Also Does this also mean Ansem the wise is still alive? And when did he go to the dark margin before?

2. P Banned

I don't think the nobody idea was originally MX's, because MX does not have the ability to control the body's actions. It seems as though between MX and Terra, a new personality was made, which had no knowledge of anything. That is Apprentice Xehanort.

Eraqus' heart came to Terra when he was struck down. He fell towards Terra, and some of the sparks actually went inside Terra, similarly to how Kairi's form went inside Sora at the beginning of KH1.

Ansem the Wise is indeed still alive. The blast transported him to the Realm of Darkness, with very little memory. I think he talked with Riku on the Dark Margin in another scene at some point or other.

3. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

makes sence though what was MX's other plans he mentioned?

4. Shift Chaser

He just said Terra was one of the ways he could live to see the Keyblade War, meaning he had backup plans, likely involving Braig or something.
    We can't be sure of who or what is involved though, i mean, he never had to use them yet.

5. P Banned

Oh, just backup for the Keyblade War. That's easy enough to imagine. Other people to possess, living as a heartless, sitting around in the Realm of Darkness for a while (as apparently that doesn't age you), experimenting with a Lingering Sentiment, that sort of thing. The most likely is the idea of becoming a heartless, as Apprentice Xehanort goes on to do it.

6. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

thats sort of what I meant do you think he acctually meant that to be part of one of his back up plans

7. Shift Chaser

I'm almost sure he'd not list the Realm of Darkness and the LS ones, since he knew there was no way out of the Realm of Darkness, he said so in the reports.

And not LSs because they aren't quite "you", just a piece of your mind left to complete some unfinished business.
    With those he wouldn't be able to study what happens after the War, and he might not even have known about them, seeing as he was rather shocked when he saw Terra's.

Also, he already had Body Snatched Terra as AX, knowing it or not.
    The "turn into Heartless" at that point was more like a coincidence when it comes to outliving the Keyblade War.
    Like he said, he planted his seeds, we'll know about them whenever he needs it again, and that should be as soon as Sora saves Terra.
    Speculating what all of the ways are is rather hard, since Xehanort could know metods that use as-of-yet un-explained mechanics we can't even imagine, we can just be sure he'll pull something out of his ass that will keep him there.