Betty Who

Discussion in 'Music' started by Llave, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Llave Superless Moderator

Cute cute cute cuuuute girl n' accent. love her. She's not well known (yet), but I'm most certain that'll be short-lived and then she'll be everywhere.

She's Australian, and you can really hear it in her songs, but a lot of her songs have that really nice retro 80s pop feel to it. Her EP "The Movement", on soundcloud is free to download, so if you like it, have at it I'd say.

Her free EP:

https://soundcloud.com/bettywhomusic

Music vid:

2. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

I like her ^^ Somebody Loves You reminds me of Katy Perry. I think she'll definitely make it big before long.

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Liking High Society, Somebody Loves You and Right Here the most, though the former does remind me an awful lot of Don't You (Forget About Me). Still, she's got a good voice and the songs do have that 80's feel about them. I'll keep an eye out for her in the future.

4. jafar custom title

pretty groovy, but it's missing some things that's keeping me from enjoying it. i'd like to hear her accent and it's also a bit too poppy and doesn't have that edge that's kind of experimental. it's good, but safe. and not in my taste.