358/2 Days Best Character to use to run Believe in Mission Mode?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Cloud.Strife., Jul 6, 2012.

1. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

I have the Zero Gear, Champion, And Ultimate Gear, and all of them, and I was wondering, what gear and character is best to run Believe (Riku Fight) in Mission Mode? I ask character because some characters are much better for running some missions then others. Thanks!

2. ranger hewki Merlin's Housekeeper

I use King Mickey for basiclly everything. When you beat the game you can buy it from a Moogle. NOTE: USE CURAGAS!

3. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Really only helpful if you are doing the multiplayer of mission mode. Cura heals more per slot to a single character. Just be sure to stay out of the for a few seconds so you aren't on the brink of death. Or if you're like me you can couple it with second chance to cheat death and limit spam.

Really who you play as in mission mode doesn't matter much. Just use whoever it is you think it is fun to play as. I did most of mission mode as Lexaeus, though he likely isn't the best choice against Riku's speed.

4. Patman Bof

Saïx equipped with Zero Gear, Sight Units and a Critical Sun (and Ultima Weapon if you have it), and a few Thundagas to deal with the Neoshadows if they blind you. Even if you aren' t lucky and don' t get many critical hits he remains one of the quickest characters in this mission, but if you are lucky this fight gets ridiculously short. I tried it 2 minutes ago, I' m lv100, I just kept hitting A mindlessly and it took me 8 combos to beat him, he barely had the time to interrupt me once.

I' m pretty sure Saïx with critical-oriented equipment is the quickest fighter in this mission, however I never bothered to try any magic-oriented character/equipment.

Also, in case your goal is to grind as quickly as possible, you might want to try to play this mission with Roxas in story mode (same equipment, keep doing his 2 hit aerial combo) because in story mode although Riku has more HP the Neoshadows are killed in a single hit (versus two combos each with Saïx in mission mode). I tried both and it took me less time with Roxas in story mode than with Saïx in mission mode, you might want to compare yourself to see how it goes with your level and play-style.