Best AMV - Nominate yourself here!

Discussion in '2013' started by Misty, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Misty gimme kiss

» WHAT'S THIS?
    The Best AMV category is unique in that users are allowed to nominate their own video for this prestigious award. The userbase will then be polled on the submissions during Cycle 4 of the User Awards.​

» HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM THE TOP 5?
    The Top 5 is judged weekly by one of our staff members. In the User Awards, quite fittingly, it'll be your peers who decide the winner!​

» WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
    Simply post within this thread with the link to your video (preferably on YouTube). While you're at it, why not upload your video to our Video Portal?​

An AMV of any nature is allowed (Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Naruto, anything!) so long as it is appropriate & within our site rules. There are no time limits or restrictions. The video must have been finished within the awards period (anytime after August of 2012).​

Videos are due by September the 21st at 11:59PM (Eastern)--meaning your video must be finished, uploaded, and posted by that date. No late submissions will be accepted.​

Any questions, feel free to ask.​

2. Lucideffective Merlin's Housekeeper

I thought I'd missed this! Woo~

3. cstar stay away from my waifu

Lets see how far I go~

4. Aelin Best Waifu

I guess I will send this one in

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Saw this during hiatus and I just knew I had to enter!

Tah-tah for now KHV~

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Ah well, I might as well submit a beta I'm particularly proud of (that makes your eyeballs bleed unless it's viewed in HD because of the effects ; ; ).