Being kicked out for no reason

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by SmashFan127, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmashFan127 Traverse Town Homebody

Here is a topic I really can't seem to feel happy about.

Say you join an RP and you want to let loose and have fun wile becoming a part of the story. Say you make a mistake and you are never given a second chance. The point is that there is an RP I want to join, but the staff of that RP never give me warnings, and it has lead to several rude notes from people in that RP as well, which have negative effects.

Quite frankly, I am getting tired of disrespect. It's driving me insane and I feel like I will snap, even as to turning on my own family out of anger.

(If this thread is in the wrong place, let me know.)

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Join an rp where those people aren't the staff. I won't suggest creating your own rp as that's a difficult feat nowadays.

3. SmashFan127 Traverse Town Homebody

Joining another RP might be a problem, because there are hardly any that match my criteria.

4. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Forget criteria and widen your interests.

5. Jayn

Locked because I'm not sure where to move it and it definitely does not belong here. If you need help, post in help with life. If you don't have a reason for posting this other than just sharing then try the spamzone. If there's a personal problem then send a pm to a staff member. If you have any questions or concerns, send a PM. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.