Birth by Sleep Axel's somebody

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Pezz, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Ok, due to the fact that this is an old thread, and because everybody keeps posting that I was wrong. I've edited this first post so it could be a thread where hopefully people won't keep posting the same old things.

So, do you think we'll see Axel's somebody in bbs?

2. In explicit Angst Gummi Ship Junkie

I don't think so. They are a bit similar, but.... It could be maybe possible, but I don't think so....

3. Dandersnuff Twilight Town Denizen

Nah, look at Axel's name.
    His somebody is like "Ale" or something : 3
    But, yeah, they are pretty simular ^^

4. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

No, Simply because in Ansem's Reports it said most of the nobodies names and I think Axel's is Lea pronounced like Lei from Tekken. But you never know.

5. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Maybe, but I don't think so, simply because no one else from Final Fantasy has had a nobody.

6. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

i have a feeling Axel's origion story will be in either BbS or Days. it definately is not Reno thats for sure

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

it only revealed the first 6 Nobodies' names.
    It never said Axel's
    i personally like Ale.
    But Nomura said he wanted to place a SIMILAR character in a DIFFERENT envirionment, not the same character so its not Reno.
    But i would have done that, made Reno into Axel's somebody instead of making someone different to be similar...

8. Senbonzakura Kageoshi Kingdom Keeper

that is an interesting theory they are really similar. im gonna keep this in mind.

9. Ultimecia sorceress

Yep, he was trying to see how it would work out and the reactions of people, so his "somebody" is not reno.

10. Virtuoso Gummi Ship Junkie

They are similar, but Nomura did that since he wanted to see what he could do with a character similar to Reno.
    After all, they are very similar, including they work in an organization
    Axel = Organization XIII
    Reno = Turks

I doubt that Reno is Axel's somebody. Axel plays too much of a role in the series to have a somebody like Reno XD (nothing offensive, it just doesn't seem right imo.)

11. Skylight_Defect Hollow Bastion Committee

They are really similar, but I don't think Reno is Axel's nobody.

12. blackstar-angel Moogle Assistant

in my opinion axel just looks like reno and zack put together and thats it.I,m not saying that zack is axel's somebodie.

13. Dr. Mythril Roxas Merlin's Housekeeper

Nope, Axel's somebody isn't Reno.

14. Kites Chaser

No, I highly doubt Reno is Axel's somebody. 1) It would complicate the notion that the members of Organization XIII's names are scrambled around with an 'x' added in. Obviously that wouldn't work. 2) Just as Nomura stated, he wanted to place a "similar" character in a different environment. I think thats all it was. It would be interesting if Axel's somebody's name was Ale. Considering how ale is Reno's favorite drink.

15. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

I doubt it's Reno. Even though their is a exception to this (Namine), Axel's name i not a anagram of Reno. Also if Axel's somebody was Reno, people would question where were the Turks. Disney/Square Enix might think of a answer or include the Turks in Kingdom Hearts, but more then likely Reno is not Axel's somebody.

16. Shadow Keyblade Newbie Merlin's Housekeeper

Although the idea of Reno being axel's somebody it can't be ruled out completely. Think about it Tifa was introduced to Kingdom Hearts in Kingdom Hearts 2 who's to say they can do the same for any turks member at any time The Final Fantasy characters reside as we know only know in Radient Garden.

However I do think Riku is Axels somebody I know I know don't start a flame war with me or say it's impossible after playing threw Re Chain of Memories countless times and how Riku in the first Kingdom Hearts acted in pesonality and how it was revealed Axel's Chakrams can change apperance(Days Multiplayer) like Riku's Soul Eater/Way to the Dawn Keyblade makes sense.

Remember how Riku reached towards Sora with his arm to take him to the worlds pay attention to how Riku' gesture with his hand was even in Kingdom Hearts 2 olume 1 Manga when he held out the bag tossing it up and down. After Sora and Axel fought he reached out to Sora the exact same way Riku did/does.

Back on the topic at hand here I did honestly thought for the longest time Axel was reno's somebody to how close they act in Crisis Core however their are a few things that made me believe again to the whole Riku is Axe;s somebody debate especialy near the end of his comment towards Zack of the Turks helping fugitives when him and Cloud aren't. Say what you will though I may not post in this topic again just wanted to look threw and say what is on my mind

17. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

For the unknownth time:
    Reno is NOT Axel's Somebody.
    Axel was based on Reno.
    Riku is defintely not Axel's Somebody
    not only has it been confirmed that he's not, but Axel is number 8, which means he's was the second to join the Org after Original 6. Since the Org started about ten years ago before KH1, Axel could have joined long before Riku gave in to the darkness
    which brnigs me to another point. Riku NEVER lost his heart to darkness, never made a Heartless or a Nobody. He USED the darkness.
    This thread needs to be closed.

18. childofturin Why?

Quoted for truth. I figured this out after piecing together the true parts of umpteen million false rumors, flawed theories, and thoughts, mostly from KHInsider. Reno , I think, was used as the base character for Axel. Not precisely his nobody, but the nobody of a character based loosely on him. The most likely name in my mind is Ale, because (speculation) wasn't that Reno's favorite drink? I never played any of the FF7 games, so I don't know.

19. djfizzy Moogle Assistant

Reno?

It could be possible that Reno is Axel's somebody, even though Reno is not an anagram for Axel. Think about Namine and Xion, their names aren't anagrams for Kairi.

20. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

*rolls eyes* Once again another thread with this. I swear almost every two weeks to a month I see this thread or more of them. It shouldn't even be in a thread Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep in the first place.

For the last time, Reno is NOT Axel's somebody. The creator even said so himself that he wanted to place a similar character in an environment, but they are NOT related. None of the Final Fantasy characters have a nobody so why would they even start now. Square-Enix wouldn't want to give Final Fantasy one of their most popular games some kind of poor reflection of fans relating their characters as somebody's now do they? Some fans would hate while others may like it. Namine and Roxas are special somebodies the ones that have actual emotions because of their unique birth. Xion may play a part with that. Not sure yet.

Ok this is why it wouldn't work, besides the Anagram X Reno would have to have simialr hair to Axel which he does not. Their physique would have to have exact similarity. It doesn't. Now the only tineist flick that it could work is if Reno had some kind of nick name with the word Ale, Lea, or Ela mixed in and that was his real name while Reno was a persona name or something. Sounds really far fetch to me.
    Or he showed up in a Kingdom Hearts game in the future and the creator said so himself that yes, they are related in that kind of way. Then the specuation would drop suddenly. That goes with the Riku thing as well. Which is another far fetch scenrio and he didn't even have the requirements of being a nobody. He was just a puppet to the heartless Ansem to try to turn Sora and Riku against each other.

Someone please close this thread....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.